Apple iPod Touch MP3 Players Price List in India May 2018
Apple iPod Touch MP3 Players Price 2018
|Latest Apple iPod Touch MP3 Players||Price|
|Apple iPod Touch 64GB (6th Gen)||Rs 22,897 -|
|Apple iPod Touch 32GB (6th Gen)||Rs 17,480|
|Apple iPod Touch 16GB (6th Gen)||Rs 17,500|
|Apple iPod Touch 64GB (5th Gen)||Rs 26,900|
|Apple iPod Touch 32GB (5th Gen)||Rs 17,500 -|
|Apple iPod Touch 32GB||Rs 18,490 -|
Latest Reviews for Apple iPod Touch
This are made with A8 chips and these are having in 5 different types of colors blue ,silver,gold,pink,white . The camera is awesome in this it is having 8 mega pixel camera as a main camera and 2 ...Read more
- Rating : 5.0
- Review by charanms
- Date : 26, Mar 2018
This ipod is tremendous it is of different colors black,grey ,silver ,pink ,blue and red these are colors which that brand have . These are having good specification it is having 2 types of capacity ...Read more
- Rating : 4.3
- Review by charanms
- Date : 26, Mar 2018
I'm totally impressed with this ipod. A superb release by Apple. I am using this during workouts, just to boost up. I got this ipod for a good deal and it supports almost all audio formats so no need ...Read more
- Rating : 4.1
- Review by Kishore Nayak
- Date : 30, Jan 2018
Latest Topics for Apple iPod Touch
About Apple iPod Touch
Apple iPod Touch is an enigma that has captivated people worldwide
Apple iPod Touch is an iOS platform based pocket computer made by Apple Inc that offers various uses like digital camera, handheld gaming device along with music and video play service. It has a touch screen and can connect to the internet only through Wi-Fi, which means that no provision of cellular data is available. Sales statistics report that over 100 million units were sold till 2013, among which a considerable chunk of sales happened in India. It resembles a lot to the exterior visual of iPhone, but is a cheaper alternative to those who do not want a Smartphone.
Popularity in India
Apple enjoys a great reputation all around the world, India is no exception to the rule as Indians have always been open to innovation and advent of new technology. Apple Inc's the then CEO Steve Jobs completely re-invented the company's policies and made it reach out to the people. Keeping customer satisfaction on the fore-front, Apple has time and again proved its mettle by delivering exactly what the people want. Apple iPod Touch is just another of their gems that enjoyed a popular run over 5 generations of evolution. The brand factor of the company allowed it to take over most other companies that were competing at that time.
Features of Apple iPod Touch
The iPod Touch's reign lasted over four generations, which began in 2007 with the release of the first generation. Consequently, over the next few years, Apple released various updates and new releases to keep their fans entertained and amused.
- 1st generation: Launched on September 5, 2007 as version 1.1 in 8 GB and 16 GB models having 128 MB of RAM. The 32 GB variant was made available on February 27, 2008. Battery life promised was 22 hours for audio and 5 hours for video play.
- 2nd generation: Launched on September 9, 2008, the second gen iPod Touch was released on 8 GB, 16 GB and 32 GB models. It was based on iPhone OS 2.1 which eventually got an upgrade to version 3.1 on September 9, 2009. Battery life is rated at 36 hours for audio and 6 hours for videos.
- 3rd generation: This generation was released on September 9, 2009 based on iPhone OS 3.1 platform. It had 256 MB of RAM and came in 32 GB and 64 GB internal storage variants. Battery life was up to 30 hours on audio play and 6 hours for video.
- 4th generation: Made available in 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB models, this device has 256 MB of RAM and is based on iOS 4.1 Black platforms. It was released first on September 1, 2010 and consequently received updates to iOS 5 White on October 12, 2011 and iOS 6 on September 19, 2012. It was rated 40 hours battery life on audio.
- 5th generation: Released on October 11, 2012 in 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB models with battery life of 40 hours when playing audio and 8 hours when playing video files.
Why Apple iPod Touch is popular than other devices?
Apple has always been the leaders of innovation, so gaining attention for their products was never a big deal. People in India prefer the brand name of "Apple" because of the reliability of assuredness of unique features that are hard to find anywhere.
July 26, 2017