Forum : Beauty : "higher spf version"

higher spf version

Dahana

• Dahana
  • 16, Oct 2017 / Good Answers : 1

Hi, I can see that this spf 15, is there also a higher spf like 50 or more for nivea products?

Yadu

• Yadu
  • 17, Oct 2017 / Good Answers : 1

I guess there is but its going to be for beach use for sunblock not ordinary lotion that you can use everyday,if that is your question then I guess the highest spf you can get would be 30 for ordinary body lotion.

Good Answer

Dahana

• Dahana
  • 17, Oct 2017 / Good Answers : 1

That is what I think that lotion with high SPF are mostly sunblock lotions which are sticky and creamy that is only good for sun bathing but for normal days I dont think they have one, do you think? I appreciate your response here.

sanjana123

• sanjana123
  • 21, Dec 2017

Hey,
This product of nivea is good but recently my friend suggested me a body lotion from Nyassa bath and body works, I have been using it since 1 week now and the results are amazing as it gives your skin a soft feel and has great toning qualities also the lotion has sweet, floral fragrance.
For further details visit the link:http://nyassabathandbody.com/body/light-body-lotion.html

Good Answer

Latest Topics for Beauty

Shreyas

different shades

Does it have different shades for contour? I am not really familiar with Vface stick. Need some advice here.

• Last updated : 17, Jan 2018
  • Posted by Shreyas
  • Replies of This topic : 1 Replies

Shreyas

Make up Professionals

Do you think this MAC product is good to use for all types of skins?

• Last updated : 17, Jan 2018
  • Posted by Shreyas
  • Replies of This topic : 1 Replies

Riya

alternative for MAC

I love using MAC products but its really expensive, any thing that you can recommend for an alternative?

• Last updated : 10, Jan 2018
  • Posted by Riya
  • Replies of This topic : 0 Replies