Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Price in India and Specification
- Android with MIUI8
- 7.90 inches, 1536 x 2048 ...
- 64GB, 4GB ... more specs
- Shop Type
- Online & Physical Shop
- Physical Shop
- Online Shop
- Private Seller
- Payment Method
- Credit Card/Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Cash on Delivery
- Online Shop
- Credit Card
- Warranty Seller Warranty
- * Prices updated on 9, Mar 2018.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to INR based on exchange rates of 17, Oct 2018.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Price in India Starts from Rs 25,100
The lowest price of Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 is Rs 25,100 at ebay. Mi Pad 3 is not available in other stores at this time. The latest price of Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 was updated on 27, Feb 2018, 05:59.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Price summary in the India
|Shop Name||Price||Delivery Fee|
|ebay||Rs 25,100||Contact Shop|
Video of Xiaomi Mi Pad 3
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Leaks you should know
Specs of Xiaomi Mi Pad 3
- Type: Booklet
- OS: Android
- OS ver: Android with MIUI8
- CPU: Mediatek MT8176, Hexa-core (3x2.1 GHz Cortex-A72 & 3x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- CPU Speed: 2.1 GHz & 1.7 GHz
- Storage: 64GB
- RAM: 4GB
- External Storage: NO
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6400mAh (min), 6600mAh (typ) , Stand-by: Up to 867 h, , Talk Time: Up to 12 h
- Display Size: 7.90 inches
- Resolution: 1536 x 2048 pixels , IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Main Camera: 13.00 MP
- Front Camera: 5.00 MP
- Features: WiFi, Hotspot/Tethering, GPS, Bluetooth, Flash
- Dimensions: 200.4 x 132.6 x 6.95 mm
- Weight: 328.00 g
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 gets released without much noise
Xiaomi went ahead with a quiet launch of the Mi Pad 3. Here we unfold the specs and other details.
11, Apr 2017
Breaking the tradition, Xiaomi very discreetly unboxed it's third generation Mi Pad which is now available on the company's Chinese website. Xiaomi first launched the Mi Pad Tablet way back in 2014 with a plastic-back pioneer and almost immediately in the next year the Chinese company came up with the Mi Pad 2 which flaunted a metallic body. Powered with an Intel Chipset, the device worked with both Android and Windows 10.
It's successor, the Mi Pad 3 which was launched last week, is almost identical to the 2015 model but with better specifications. It has the same metal unibody and weighs just a few grams more at 328 grams.
The Mi Pad 3 has a 7.9 inch 1536 x 2048-pixel LCD screen, similar to that of the Mi Pad 2. What makes the new model stand out is its Mediatek MT8176 Chipset coupled with two 2.1 GHz Cortex-A72 cores and four 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 cores alongside a 4 GB of RAM. Now, that's almost a two-fold upgrade.
The new model has the Android Marshmallow skinned by the new MIUI8 on top. It features bigger and better 6,600 mAh battery and comes with 64 GB of internal storage. However, unfortunately it is non-expandable. Other improvements include an upgraded version of a 13 MP camera and 5 MP front camera remains the same. The Mi Pad 3 is locally priced at 1,499 Yuan (Approx Rs.14,020). There is no word on the pricing and availability of the device outside of China
- Images from mi.com
About Xiaomi Mi Pad 3
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 has lit itself like a shooting star, driving attention of consumers back on tablet devices. Owing to its high end configurations and the brand popularity of Xiaomi, this device is expected to fare well in the Indian markets.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Strives to Regain the Mid-Range Tablet Market Share
Tablets have been unseated from their position of glory by phablets and phones that have large but handy screens and similar features. However, Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 is all set to make its own mark in the smart device arena, looking to bring back the spotlight on tablets once again.
Run down some of its brilliant features that make Pad 3 the Adonis it is.
1. Its 7.9 inch IPS LCD display with an impressive resolution of 2048x1536 and pixel density of 326 ppi renders sharp images like no other. Now watch movies in close-to life-size indulgence while on the move, anywhere, anytime.
2. Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 packs 64 GB storage to let users have all the movies and music they want in premium quality. Also, gaming takes a new high on the tablet because of its large screen, high graphical rendition, and detailed projection.
3. Paired with a MediaTek MT 8167 chipset, Pad 3 has 4 GB RAM and a hexacore processor with 3 Cortex A72 2.1 GHz and 3 Cortex A53 @ 1.7 GHz. In terms of lag-free experience, the tablet is second to none, especially in its mid-budget price range.
4. For graphics lovers, the PowerVR GX6250 GPU is good enough to run every leading game on the Play Store with fluidity, promising game lovers a heaven they have always sought.
5. With Full HD video capacity, the 13 MP sensor rear camera comes with a f/2.2 aperture for optimum low light exposure. It has a 5 MP secondary sensor with a f/2.0 aperture for illuminating selfies even in low light.
6. The main feature of this smart behemoth, however, is its massive Li-Po 6600 mAh battery. Packing the size of its host, it assures buyers an uninterrupted experience like no other. Be it watching movies in Hi-definition, playing racing games, or listening to hours of music; Pad 3 never surrenders its power. It is literally a 24-hour companion for all its consumers.
7. Its latest MIUI 8 is set on one of Google's most successful operating updates, Android Marshmallow. Giving easy access to apps while keeping style to its optimum, Xiaomi's user interface definitely does its job.
If these features startle you, take a look at the tablet's impeccable design:
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 packs the size of a tablet with a weight of a smartphone at just 328 grams. With narrow bezels on both ends, the tablet showers ultimate viewing experience while the rounded edges and Champagne Gold colour add class and sophistication.
Nevertheless, the tablet isn't perfect and while it might click for most, here are some of its major deal breakers:
・No SIM reception facility.
・No Gyroscope, Barometer, and temperature sensor ('taken for granted features').
・Lack of removal battery; however, most manufacturers design smart devices this way now.
Launched in April 2017, Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 comes as a revelation to a generation that had forgotten about tablets. The company has tried to make its mark and bring back the device into the spotlight; in the opinion of most experts, they have been quite successful.
Reviews of Xiaomi Mi Pad 3
User Review : 3Reviews
Firstly i m using this tablet it was a best experience with that it is totally good i loved that .The processor is ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Date : 20, Feb 2018
- Review by Ganesh Sb
Xiaomi pad 3 is a pretty thin and a big screen is a treat for movie and book lovers. A combination of hexa core ...Read more
- Rating : 4.3
- Date : 31, Jan 2018
- Review by Rahul Salvekar
a good android alternative
this Mi Pad 3 is a premium Xiaomi product everyone can really enjoy, and its screen is great for video and ...Read more
- Rating : 3.8
- Date : 12, Jan 2018
- Review by jhanice guce
Forum of Xiaomi Mi Pad 3
Is this the processor for all xiaomi phones?
- Last updated : 11, Jan 2018
- Posted by Kashvi
- Replies of This topic : 0 Replies
Compared to Xiaomi Mi Pad 3
Lowest Price : Rs 19,990
Top5 Xiaomi Tablets
Lowest Price : Rs 2,499 Used
- 7.9 inches (~70.7% screen...
- 16GB, 2GB
Lowest Price : Rs 25,100
- Android with MIUI8
- 7.90 inches, 1536 x 2048 ...
- 64GB, 4GB
- Latest model