I m interested

Raj Ankit

• Raj Ankit
  • 25, Jul 2017

Hello sir.. I m interested in ur bike... Can we talk about it

Ultraman

• Ultraman
  • 28, Jul 2017

Hi Raj Ankit, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 is a retro motorcycle that holds strong similarity to the legendary Bullet. The instrument panel too is very classic and retro. It only shows you what you actually need, the speedometer and the odometer.

Good Answer

keane

• keane
  • 28, Jul 2017

Well I hope that Royal enfield would actually consider putting a fuel gauge on it since were not living in the 60's anymore. I cant imagine anyone preferring to look onto the tank rather than having a fuel gauge in-front of them.

Good Answer

Arnold

• Arnold
  • 28, Jul 2017

Royal Enfield is know for the thrill it brings while riding. A lot of motorcycles have come and go from the start. But royal enfield stayed the same and still provides the same exact feeling it has. Talking bout staying on your roots.

Good Answer

Sinsetro

• Sinsetro
  • 28, Jul 2017

it’s a bit under-powered I must say and you have to rev it until 5000 rpm just to hit that sweet spot. But still to me its not enough for a fun and thrilling ride everyone has been talking about. Its pretty disappointing for me even though is 350cc

Good Answer

Strawberry&Cream

• Strawberry&Cream
  • 28, Jul 2017

surprising though, that it may look so heavy but its surprisingly nimble and light. Yes it was not made to tackle sharp corners or even windy roads. But it gets the job done and wont not scare you to push the limits

Good Answer

Vape Master

• Vape Master
  • 28, Jul 2017

breaking is good enough for drum breaks but im pretty sure that royal enfield can do better. Im not sure if their sticking to old breaks for the whole classic setup or to reduce cause of the development of the motorcycle.

Good Answer

Tech guy

• Tech guy
  • 28, Jul 2017

they say 90km is the perfect speed for riding the royal enfield classic 350 and as soon as you open the throttle and rev it more, the vibration gets worst and will start to irritate you. If you know what I mean.

Good Answer

soultaker

• soultaker
  • 28, Jul 2017

IF you love the classic feeling of riding a motorcycle and the champing old sound of an engine. Then the classic 350 is definitely for you. Yes it may have some reliability issues but nothing beats the enjoyment it can provide.

Good Answer

Raj Ankit

• Raj Ankit
  • 31, Jul 2017

What are the price.. And show me the pic

flight_master

• flight_master
  • 1, Aug 2017 / Good Answers : 1

we all have different taste and likes when it comes to things, car and motorcycles, if you like this just try to contact the seller itself to know more information about it,im sure they will help you a lot. cool bike though!

Good Answer

Jamal

• Jamal
  • 3, Aug 2017 / Good Answers : 1

I am sure what our friend needs is to talk with a seller of Royal Enfield Classic 350, though we are all still thankful for the knowledge that most of you shared with us. Anyway, Raj my friend, as mentioned, you will need to talk with a seller and you can do that by going to a seller's page from the page of this vehicle

Good Answer

Latest Topics for Motorcycle

anilraj

Tubeless tyre

Is this classic model comes with Tubeless tyre

• Last updated : 17, Feb 2018
  • Posted by anilraj
  • Replies of This topic : 0 Replies

Sameer Mahanta

Please tell

Does it cost is really 9,000 if this bullet is Rs 9000 I want to buy this

• Last updated : 7, Aug 2017
  • Posted by Sameer Mahanta
  • Replies of This topic : 4 Replies

D.S MARKANDAY

royal en field 350

dear sir, i inform you that my self D.S. Markanday from Uttrakhand (Pithoragaarh) i am searching a royal en-field built 350 model from 1988 to 2000 in standers condition. so kindly send me information about above Item with image and ... Read more

• Last updated : 28, Jul 2017
  • Posted by D.S MARKANDAY
  • Replies of This topic : 1 Replies
  • 1 Good Answers
View Mode: PC | Mobile