Mazda RX-7 for sale in India February 2018
- Production 1978 - 2002
- Engine specification of Mazda RX-7 is a 1.3 liter R2 which provides fuel economy of about 17 mpg for city drive and 25 mpg for highway making it an economy car.
- Displacement offered in this car is 1308 cc and so it is neither too powerful nor too weak; good for daily life travels.
- It has got a fuel tank capacity of 20.1 gallon and power of about 255 hp at 6500 rpm with a torque of 217 lb ft.
New & Used prices
New and Used Mazda RX-7 prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Mazda RX-7
Mac Cruz | 1987 Mazda RX7 FC | Official Teaser
Mazda RX-7 FD3S 3-rotor Twin Turbo 550HP - Lovely Turbo Sounds!
Forum of Mazda RX-7
Top5 Mazda Cars
- 2014 Mazda CX-5 SUV has 2.0L/2.5L 6 speed manual/automatic or AWD manual/automatic engine, with 4 inline cylinders. It has 155 HP at 6000 RPM, making it longseller.
- Mazda3 is powered by a four cylindered petrol engine, mated to a front wheel drive train. Its engine block is hooked onto a six speed automatic transmission.
- Engine specs of Mazda 2014 Mazda 6 includes a 2.5L inline 4 cylinder with 6 speed manual/shiftable automatic transmission. It produces 184 HP at 5700 RPM.
- Mazda 2 has a 1.5 litre four cylinder engine system under its bonnet which provides a powerful 100 HP which mated with a 5 speed manual or 4 speed auto gear box.
Top5 coupe Cars
- Toyota Supra falls under both sports car come grand tourer category. Latest 2 door sports car was first displayed in 2014 Detroit auto show.
- Manufactured by the Chrysler Corporation, the Challenger is presently classified as a full-size pony car with FR layout.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 3,722,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 65,000
- The 2016 Honda Accord came with a redefined exterior and interior design but is still powered by a 2.4S DOHC in-line four and a 3.5SV SOHC V6 engine.
- From the Dodge division of Chrysler, the Charger variants were classified as mid-sized 2-door car, subcompact car and full-sized sedan.
- Toyota 86 is an affordable two-seater Coupe, powered by a naturally aspirated 2.0 L engine, producing 147 kW, along with 205 Nm of torque.