LOTUS Elise for sale in India February 2018
- Production 1996 - present
- Lotus Elise is well known for being small, fast and nimble, it is mounted with a tuned Toyota engine mid-rear layout.
- The car is made with aluminum not just for less weight, but to communicate along with the driver the drive feeling in every aspects, it’s purely made for sports.
- Its small, fast and nimble, promising the driver the sportiest feeling in driving a car without any turbines.
New & Used prices
New and Used LOTUS Elise prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of LOTUS Elise
2014 Lotus Elise S Club Racer Review
Forum of LOTUS Elise
Top5 coupe Cars
- Toyota Supra falls under both sports car come grand tourer category. Latest 2 door sports car was first displayed in 2014 Detroit auto show.
- Manufactured by the Chrysler Corporation, the Challenger is presently classified as a full-size pony car with FR layout.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 3,722,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 65,000
- The 2016 Honda Accord came with a redefined exterior and interior design but is still powered by a 2.4S DOHC in-line four and a 3.5SV SOHC V6 engine.
- From the Dodge division of Chrysler, the Charger variants were classified as mid-sized 2-door car, subcompact car and full-sized sedan.
- Toyota 86 is an affordable two-seater Coupe, powered by a naturally aspirated 2.0 L engine, producing 147 kW, along with 205 Nm of torque.
Top5 convertible Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 8,500,000
- Lamborghini Gallardo has several variations: Coupe and Convertible. Engine specs include 5.2L V10 6 speed manual/automated manual, and AWD manual/automated manual.
- It is a limited edition model based on the Aventador to commemorate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary, the Veneno is packed with an Aventador's 6.5 L V12 producing 750 PS, it has a top speed of 356 km/h and takes 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,650,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Convertible offers engine of 1.8L Turbo 4-cylinder with 6speed Manual,3.5L V6 or 5.5L V8 cylinder with 7speed automatic transmission.
- Porsche 918 is a hybrid version which has got a 887 hp power at around 944 lb ft torque inherited from its V8 version.
- Exterior include power operated top with rear glass window that opens on call. Interior specs are sleek, and include power options for entry, with digital interface.