Infiniti QX50 for sale in India March 2018
- Production 2007 - present
- 2014 Infiniti QX50 SUV offers 3.7L V6-cylinder engine along with 7-speed Automatic transmission. Drivetrain specs include rear wheel drive, with 325 HP at 7000 rpm.
- Fuel economy of this car is about 17/25 mpg, along with double wishbone front and multilink rear suspension. This provides stability and good drive control.
- Interior specs are defined as classy with smooth driving experience and easy to use electronic interface. Exterior body design is very good with compliant ride.
New & Used prices
New and Used Infiniti QX50 prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Infiniti QX50
Real Videos: 2012 Infiniti EX35 Journey All-Wheel Drive
Real First Impresions Video: 2012 Infiniti EX35 Journey All-Wheel Drive
Reviews of Infiniti QX50
Forum of Infiniti QX50
Top5 Infiniti Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 300,000
- Full sized luxury Sedan car model marketed by Infiniti Marque; introduced in 1989. It features a 4 door orientation with VK45DE 4.5L, V-8 cylinder engine.
Top5 wagon/hatchback Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 21,500
- Suzuki Alto is powered by a four stroke three cylindered engine block that helps this hatchback accelerate from 0 - 60 kmph within 11.5 seconds.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 65,000
- Optra from Chevrolet is a compact sedan which comes with 15 inch alloy wheels and large trunk space. Bold design in the front portion increases style.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 229,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 35,000
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 513,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 15,000
- The Tata Indica/Vista with its spacious cabin is considered a family oriented hatchback
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 32,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.