Ferrari 360 for sale in India January 2018
- Production 1999 - 2005
- 2004 Ferrari 360 Coupe provides 3.6L V8 cylinder engine along with 6 speed manual or automated manual transmission. Drivetrain is of rear wheel drive.
- It produces 400 Hp at 8500 rpm, with fuel economy being 10/15 mpg. Provides great steering control with brand name of Ferrari-making it desirable to buyers.
- Exterior specs are great with Ferrari design and body work. Driving dynamics offered are classy with amazing interiors and upholstered designs, with adequate safety.
New & Used prices
New and Used Ferrari 360 prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Ferrari 360
Ferrari 360 Modena promotional video
2x FERRARI 360 SPIDER - Walkaround, start-up and sound 2013
Forum of Ferrari 360
Top5 Ferrari Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 35,000,000
- The Ferrari 458 Italia is powered by a 4.5 litre V8 engine system which is capable of producing 562 HP and a 400 pound feet of torque.
- The Ferrari FF is powered by a DOHC V12 42 valve engine system having direct fuel injection feature. It provides a 651 bhp and 504 lb-ft of torque.
Top5 coupe Cars
- Manufactured by the Chrysler Corporation, the Challenger is presently classified as a full-size pony car with FR layout.
- Toyota Supra falls under both sports car come grand tourer category. Latest 2 door sports car was first displayed in 2014 Detroit auto show.
- From the Dodge division of Chrysler, the Charger variants were classified as mid-sized 2-door car, subcompact car and full-sized sedan.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 3,722,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 77,000
- The 2016 Honda Accord came with a redefined exterior and interior design but is still powered by a 2.4S DOHC in-line four and a 3.5SV SOHC V6 engine.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 200,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan offers engine specs of 1.8L inline 4 cylinder Turbo, 3.5L V6 AWD or 6.2L V8, with 7 speed automatic transmission.