Blackview P2 lite Forum : "Does it a dust resistant mobile ?"

Lowest Price Rs 10,086 6 Prices
Go to Shop AliExpress
Color
The P2 Lite equipped with a 13MP rear camera while front facing is an 8MP, has a super large battery of 6000 mAh with 9V/2A fast charging, also blue film plating technology prevents Fingerprint and Dust.
  • Phablet, Smartphone, Andr...
  • 5.50 inches, FHD IPS (108...
Blackview P2 lite

Compare prices

Specs

Reviews

Forum

Does it a dust resistant mobile ?

Sahil Verma

• Sahil Verma
  • 13, Feb 2018

Does it a dust resistant mobile ?

Ma. Lucia

• Ma. Lucia
  • 14, Feb 2018

No, These are the key features of the phone.Sensors measure physical quantities and transmit them to the application processor. Accelerometer is a built-in electronic component that measures tilt and motion. A fingerprint sensor is one of the easiest and most secure ways to protect your smartphone. The proximity sensor detects when a user is holding the phone near their face during a call and turns off the display to prevent keypad presses and battery consumption from the display. The P2 Lite has Dual SIM capability, which means that you can insert two different SIM cards and use them both from one phone.

Good Answer

Celeste

• Celeste
  • 16, Feb 2018

I also doubt that this smartphone is resistant to dust, actually I doubt any phones are totally resistant to dust. Dust collects on things over time, there won't probably a mark but its easy to clean so there really isn't any need for dust resistance

Good Answer

Latest Topics for Mobile Phones

alissp

bv9000 fast chrge

how to disable and enable fas charge? bv9000

• Last updated : 19, Mar 2018
  • Posted by alissp
  • Replies of This topic : 0 Replies

myrtelle

upgrade OS

Can I still upgrade the OS on this phone? I wish to have Android 7.0 Nougat now

• Last updated : 6, Mar 2018
  • Posted by myrtelle
  • Replies of This topic : 1 Replies

diva

Nomu T18

As a big fan of NOMU and Blackview. I always pay much attention to their latest products. Blackview BV9000 Pro and NOMU T18, excellent phones, but there’s a big difference between the two. BV9000 Pro has big screen, large ROM, better camera, while NOMU ... Read more

• Last updated : 1, Mar 2018
  • Posted by diva
  • Replies of This topic : 2 Replies
View Mode: PC | Mobile