Aston Martin Virage for sale in India February 2018
- Production 1989 - 2012
- Grand tourer class model; first introduced in 1989; high performance upgrade "Vantage" in 1993. Features a 5.3L, V-8 cylinder engine producing 494Nm power.
- Aston Martin Virage can produce 364lbft torque. Virage 6.3 had a 6.3L, V-8 engine producing 500HP. It can reach a max speed of 175mph; has a 2 door orientation.
- Best known for its huge ventilated 14" disc brakes; next generation Virage introduced at Geneva Motor Show 2011; wider flare bumpers, shooting brake model etc.
New & Used prices
New and Used Aston Martin Virage prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Aston Martin Virage
ASTON MARTIN VIRAGE coupé V8 330 CH 1989 1°generation 89-94 Sound action
Aston Martin Virage 5.3 V8 Limited Edition. 1 of just 300!! [HD 1080p]
Reviews of Aston Martin Virage
Forum of Aston Martin Virage
Top5 Aston Martin Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 39,300,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 13,500,000
- 2012 Aston Martin Rapide Sedan offers an engine variation of 5.9L V12-cylinder along with a 6 speed automatic transmission to support its efficient build.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 13,500,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 19,000,000
- Aston Martin Vantage offers 4.7L Quad overhead camshaft,32 valve, 4735 cc V8 engine, along with rear wheel drive. It provides 420 BHP at 7300 rpm.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 34,500,000
- Aston Martin DB9 is a superb car with a V12 5.9 liter high powered engine producing power of about 510 hp at 457 lb ft torque making it a real powerful vehicle.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 38,500,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 27,500,000
- Vanquish from Aston Martin comes with a 5.9 L V12 engine, in latest version which is the best from Aston Martin till now. It has curb weight of 3,900 LBS.
Top5 coupe Cars
- Toyota Supra falls under both sports car come grand tourer category. Latest 2 door sports car was first displayed in 2014 Detroit auto show.
- Manufactured by the Chrysler Corporation, the Challenger is presently classified as a full-size pony car with FR layout.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 3,722,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 65,000
- The 2016 Honda Accord came with a redefined exterior and interior design but is still powered by a 2.4S DOHC in-line four and a 3.5SV SOHC V6 engine.
- From the Dodge division of Chrysler, the Charger variants were classified as mid-sized 2-door car, subcompact car and full-sized sedan.
- Toyota 86 is an affordable two-seater Coupe, powered by a naturally aspirated 2.0 L engine, producing 147 kW, along with 205 Nm of torque.
Top5 convertible Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 8,500,000
- Lamborghini Gallardo has several variations: Coupe and Convertible. Engine specs include 5.2L V10 6 speed manual/automated manual, and AWD manual/automated manual.
- It is a limited edition model based on the Aventador to commemorate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary, the Veneno is packed with an Aventador's 6.5 L V12 producing 750 PS, it has a top speed of 356 km/h and takes 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,650,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Convertible offers engine of 1.8L Turbo 4-cylinder with 6speed Manual,3.5L V6 or 5.5L V8 cylinder with 7speed automatic transmission.
- Porsche 918 is a hybrid version which has got a 887 hp power at around 944 lb ft torque inherited from its V8 version.
- Exterior include power operated top with rear glass window that opens on call. Interior specs are sleek, and include power options for entry, with digital interface.