Apple iPad mini 4 WiFi+Cellular 32GB Forum : "Is this ipad is useful to watch movies?"

Apple iPad mini 4 WiFi+Cellular 32GB

Lowest Price Rs 41,900 2 Prices
Go to Shop TataCLiQ
Color
iPad mini 4 features 7,9 inch and 6.1 mm thin with A8 processor and M8 motion coprocessor, you`ll get 10 hours of battery life.
  • iOS 10
  • 7.9 inches, 2048-by-1536 ...
Related Models
Apple iPad mini 4 WiFi+Cellular 32GB

Compare prices

Specs

Reviews

Forum

Is this ipad is useful to watch movies?

Bharti Kulkarni

• Bharti Kulkarni
  • 29, Sep 2017

Is this ipad is useful to watch movies?

Nabhanyu

• Nabhanyu
  • 2, Oct 2017

yes, all you need to do is just download an app so that you can watch your movies from the ipad since you can use wifi connection from this device so that you can download movies anytime even streaming.

Good Answer

Churchill

• Churchill
  • 2, Oct 2017

You can download an application or download a movie on your computer then copy it to your iPad, the former will surely ask for payment, while the latter will depend on where you will download your movies

Good Answer

Radheya

• Radheya
  • 3, Oct 2017

I think it would be better to download movies from Android devices or better yet on your desktop or laptop then just transfer files to your ipad mini, Though I think if you can download free app from IOS then that would be more easier.

Good Answer

Mountain

• Mountain
  • 4, Oct 2017 / Good Answers : 1

With everything in this world expensive, no one would say no to free movies, just search a website for free movie download on a computer then copy it to your iTunes software, connect your iPad then sync, you should be able to watch it from video or movie app on your iPad

Good Answer

Vajra

• Vajra
  • 4, Oct 2017

the problem is in the world of Mac or Apple FREE is not a possibility for them, thats is why I am not a fan or an apple user because I am limited in downloading stuff for my mobile phone even on other apple devices. I still stick with Android much user friendly.

Good Answer

Latest Topics for Tablets

Claude

Paid apps

How to purchase apps?

• Last updated : 5, Mar 2018
  • Posted by Claude
  • Replies of This topic : 1 Replies

Cran

Monthly bill

How come I get charge monthly from Apple's app store? I didn't purchase anything this month or the last

• Last updated : 5, Mar 2018
  • Posted by Cran
  • Replies of This topic : 1 Replies

Abhijit Narvilkar

Does it built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer batt

Does it built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery ?

• Last updated : 23, Feb 2018
  • Posted by Abhijit Narvilkar
  • Replies of This topic : 0 Replies
View Mode: PC | Mobile