Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Price in India
- Phablet, Smartphone, MIUI...
- 5.7 inches, 1080 x 1920 p...
- 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE), 64GB, 1... more specs
- Shop Type
- Online & Physical Shop
- Physical Shop
- Online Shop
- Private Seller
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Xiaomi Mi Note 2
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Unboxing (In-Depth First Look in English)
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Review In-Depth (English)
Specs of Xiaomi Mi Note 2
- Type: Smartphone, Phablet
- Shape: Bar
- OS: Android
- OS ver: MIUI 8.0(Android 6.0)
- SIM: Nano SIM, Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 , Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- CPU Speed: 2.35 GHz + 1.6 GHz
- Storage: 64GB, 128GB
- RAM: 6GB, 4GB
- External Storage: no
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4070 mAh battery
- Display Size: 5.7 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~386 ppi pixel density)
- Type: 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE)
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G (LTE): LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- Main Camera: 22.5 MP
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Features: WiFi, Hotspot/Tethering, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, Flash
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 77.3 x 7.6 mm (6.15 x 3.04 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 166 g
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 leaked in Pink color option
It appears that a Pink color variant of the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is likely to join the fray in the near future. As per a leak on Weibo, the Chinese OEM is mulling to introduce a Cherry Pink color variant in the market to push up sales. The new color variant is expected to go with the same internals as well as the price of the current device. So far, the Mi Note 2 is available in three color options namely Black, Silver and Gold.
16, Mar 2017
Among Xiaomi's stack of devices, the Mi Note 2 is one of the top end smartphones. The device was launched back in October last year. So far, the Mi Note 2 is available in three color variants: Black, Silver and Gold. And now it seems the Chinese manufacturer is thinking of adding one more color option to the range of the device.
Recently, a Weibo user uploaded an image of the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 in Cherry Pink hue. The post is indicative of the fact that the new color variant is in the offing, although no time frame is shared.
The Mi Note 2 is a compelling device, although the simultaneous launch of the Mi MIX, a near bezel-less smartphone, somehow diluted the buzz around the phone last year. However, the device has all the trappings of a high-end smartphone and rather doing well in terms of sale.
The Mi Note 2 packs a 5.7-inch Quad HD display with the dual-curved design. On the inside, it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoC coupled with 4GB and 64GB internal storage. The device mounts a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP selfie shooter. Running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, the Mi Note 2 is backed by a 4,070mAh battery.
We talked about the specs of the Mi Note 2 here because the new color variant is also said to be coming without any alteration in the specs sheet. Also, the price of the device won't see any change. Currently, the Mi Note 2 with the other three color options is available at 2,799 Yuan (Approx Rs.26,552).
No information is available whether the new variant will be China-exclusive or will also find its way to other markets. As with all the leaks, the authenticity of the image is a suspect. No official confirmation from Xiaomi is received till now. So, we advise our readers to take this with a grain of salt.
- Images from weibo.com
About Xiaomi Mi Note 2
Gracing the Indian tech market with top notch features is the new Mi Note 2 from Xiaomi. One can get to know what perfection feels like in this smartphone as it has got the best build and makeup. Apart from all the sophistication, the company hasn't failed to keep technology at its best.
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 - the ultimate package
Although there's no such thing as absolute perfection, Xiaomi strives for it. Again and again, the company has proved that presenting an elegant smartphone, that's no less than a work of art, is possible and that too at reasonable prices.
To point out such, the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 stands as a great example as this phone wears one of a kind premium design. Getting specific, its front portion holds a dual curved edge display (with minimum bezels). It seems Xiaomi has been inspired from Samsung as this Mi Note 2 looks a lot like Galaxy Note7. Whatever it might be, the makers have put out more impression as high-grade materials are used in its body.
- Hardware SpacesBesides being all fancy on design, there's a powerhouse inside this device. Industry leading hardware configuration makes this Mi Note 2 one of the most powerful smartphone on the markets.
- CPUMi Note 2 incorporates a Snapdragon 821 SoC (Qualcomm's flagship chipset). With a quad-core configuration of max 2.35 GHz clock speed, this Snapdragon 821 chipset provides 10% boost in overall performance. Most importantly, high end graphics processing is ensured by an Adreno 530 GPU.
- RAM/StorageUsers have different demands regarding storage space and other hardware specs. This is why the company has presented 2 options for RAM and internal storage from which the buyers can choose from. These are 4 GB RAM/64 GB storage and 6 GB RAM/128 GB storage.
- CameraAmong several high-end features of this Mi Note 2, its camera is probably one of the best. This is because an impressive 22.5 MP shooter has been presented in the rear. Clarity in photos comes with a larger number of pixels, and as this camera incorporates 1 µm pixel size and 1/2.6 inch sensor size, the results are unmistakable. Other high-end features of this camera include HDR, PDAF, face detection and dual-LED (dual tone flash). Up front, an 8 MP selfie snapper is used that has a f/2.0 aperture.
- BatteryWhat good are high-end hardware specs if the power supply is not at par? Xiaomi seems to abide by this notion as a whopping Li-Ion 4,070 mAh battery has been used. Users are sure to get enough of this battery as it provides an impressive 46 hours of talk time and 15 hours of video playback. Moreover, fast battery charging is also supported which helps in achieving 83% charge in 30 minutes.
- AudioThis Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is also a great option for audiophiles as it boasts a premium sound quality. Apart from the hi-fi speakers, the audio system also incorporates an ADC converter which helps in high dynamic range audio recordings.
- Network/ConnectivityNetworks supported in this device include 2G (GSM), 3G (HSPA) and 4G (LTE). Other connectivity options include USB Type-C reversible connector, GPS (GLONASS, BDS), Bluetooth v4.2 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac.
Popularity in India
One of the fastest growing tech markets is in India. The developing country is a primary target for several international companies like Samsung and Apple. While there is an abundance of tech giants, Xiaomi doesn't fall behind the competition as most of the company's devices come at decent (competitive) prices.
The new Mi Note 2 is one such smartphone which offers great specs and features at a decent price. This marketing strategy works in India, and the new Mi Note 2 is definitely going to have a great sale.
About the company
Headquartered in Beijing, China, Xiaomi is the 4th largest smartphone manufacturing company. Apart from designing and developing smartphones, Xiaomi also presents a broad range of consumer electronics which includes a smart home device ecosystem.
22, May 2017
Reviews of Xiaomi Mi Note 2
User Review : 1Reviews
Xiaomi mi note 2
When mi note 2 rialise in India &what will be price with 4gb ram ...Read more
- Rating : 1.0
- Date : 7, Dec 2016
- Review by Shahid Afridi
Forum of Xiaomi Mi Note 2
Top5 Xiaomi Mobile Phones
Lowest Price : Rs 8,999
- Smartphone, MIUI 8(Androi...
- 5.0 inches, 720 x 1280 pi...
- 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE), 32GB, 3GB
Lowest Price : Rs 5,999
- Smartphone, MIUI 8 with A...
- 5 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels
- 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE), 16GB, 2GB
Lowest Price : Rs 10,999
- Phablet, Smartphone, Andr...
- 5.5 inches, 1920 x 1080
- 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE), 64GB, 3...
- Latest model
Lowest Price : Rs 7,650
- Smartphone, MIUI 8(Androi...
- 5 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels
- 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE), 16GB, 3...
Lowest Price : Rs 6,099
- Smartphone, Android 4.4.4...
- 4.7 inches, 1280 x 720
- 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE), 8GB, 2GB