Volkswagen Phaeton Price list for sale India
- Production 2002 - present
- Volkswagen Phaeton has a 3.6 liter V6 engine system which is capable of producing about 280 bhp of power and about 370 Nm of torque.
- It accelerates from 0 to 100 kmph in almost 6.1 seconds and has a whooping top speed of 240 kmph. Its engine is mated with a six speed auto transmission system.
- It has a 90 liter fuel tank. It offers a mileage of 8.3 kmpl in traffic conditions and a 12.8 kmpl mileage on highways which is quite impressive.
New & Used prices
New and Used Volkswagen Phaeton prices in India 1 prices
- Latest post
- Sort by
- Used (1)
Volkswagen Phaeton 3.6
- Condition Used
- AreaMaharashtra - Pune
- * Prices updated on 24, Mar 2017.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to INR based on exchange rates of 28, Mar 2017.
Video of Volkswagen Phaeton
2014 Volkswagen Phaeton Exclusive - Exterior and Interior Walkaround - 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show
Review Volkswagen Phaeton 3.2 V6 - 2013
Reviews of Volkswagen Phaeton
Forum of Volkswagen Phaeton
Top5 Volkswagen Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 180,000
- Engine specs of Volkswagen Polo include a 1.2L MPI petrol engine or a 1.5L TDI Engine, with a 5 speed manual transmission. It provides 230 Nm torque.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,300,000
- Volkswagen is offering Beetle 2 variants Basic 1.2 TSI MT with 6-Speed Manual Transmission and Design 1.4 TSI DSG with 7-Speed DSG Transmission.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 400,000
- 2014 Volkswagen Passat Sedan offers engine specs of 2.5L inline 5 cylinder/1.8L inline 4 cylinder with 5 speed manual or 6 speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,000,000
- Volkswagen Touareg includes engine specs of 3.6L or 3.0L V6 cylinder with 8 speed automatic transmission spec. Fuel economy is that of 17/23 mpg.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 285,000
Top5 sedan Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 35,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
- Second Generation Ford Ikon is currently available in South Africe and Mexico.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 42,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 125,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 33,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.