Volkswagen New Beetle for sale in India October 2017
- Production 1998 - present
- The Volkswagen New Beetle is a compact car in production since 1997. The charismatic exterior design is inspired from the original Beetle.
- It is fitted with Bi-xenon headlights, 6 Air bags, ESP, ABS, Park Distance Control and Hill Hold Control. It also has a sunroof, split folding rear seat and bluetooth connectivity in premium models.
- It comes in 2 variants with 1.2L and 1.4L 4-cylinder Twincharged Fuel injected Gasoline Engine. Direct Shift Gearbox (DSG) transmissions adds smooth shifting.
New & Used prices
New and Used Volkswagen New Beetle prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
- * Prices updated on 16, Oct 2017.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to INR based on exchange rates of 17, Oct 2017.
New Volkswagen New Beetle Ex-showroom prices 2017 for sale in Delhi
- Volkswagen New Beetle 1.4 TSI Price (New) : Rs 2,662,000
Video of Volkswagen New Beetle
2015 VW Beetle R-Line - Review & Test Drive
2015 Beetle | Capitol Volkswagen
Reviews of Volkswagen New Beetle
Forum of Volkswagen New Beetle
Top5 Volkswagen Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 556,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 180,000
- Engine specs of Volkswagen Polo include a 1.2L MPI petrol engine or a 1.5L TDI Engine, with a 5 speed manual transmission. It provides 230 Nm torque.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 2,785,000
- Volkswagen Golf comprises 2.5L 5 cylinder, 6 speed automatic/2.0L 4cylinder, 6 speed manual or automated manual engines. It has front wheel drivetrain.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 820,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 270,000
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 1,478,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 280,000
- Compact model serves as family car; It features modifications to interiors and front end since its introduction in 1979; marketed as 5-seating Sedan or wagon.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 600,000
- 2014 Volkswagen Passat Sedan offers engine specs of 2.5L inline 5 cylinder/1.8L inline 4 cylinder with 5 speed manual or 6 speed automatic transmission.
Top5 mini Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 600,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 95,000
- With swift handling, unique vertical headlamp, dynamic grille and improved fuel effiency, it is very much popular in its class. Safety specs include ABS, with multiple airbags.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 229,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 60,000
- Manufactured since 1999, the Aveo was known in different countries under 6 brands but all under the subcompact category.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 215,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 115,000
- Ford Fiesta is based on a classic design wherein lies its appeal. It is powered by an inline four-cylinder 1.6 L Duratec petrol engine, with five speed manual gearbox.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 410,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 162,000
- City car model by Suzuki MC; introduced in 2008. it features a 1.2L, I-4 cylinder engine or a 1.0L I-3 engine; alt. 1.3L I-4 diesel version is also available.
Top5 convertible Cars
- It is a limited edition model based on the Aventador to commemorate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary, the Veneno is packed with an Aventador's 6.5 L V12 producing 750 PS, it has a top speed of 356 km/h and takes 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 85,000
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 48,400,000
- Lamborghini Aventador is a two seater coupe, powered by a 6.5 liter V12 engine block, displacing 691 BHP.
- Lamborghini Gallardo has several variations: Coupe and Convertible. Engine specs include 5.2L V10 6 speed manual/automated manual, and AWD manual/automated manual.
- First sold in 1966, the Camaro was classified as a muscle car. To date, there are 5 generations with the 5th generation’s production starting in 2009.