Toyota Vios for sale in India October 2017
- Production 2002 - present
- Toyota Vios draws power from a range of petrol engine options, including a 1.3 L and a 1.5 L. It is popular for being reliable and practical automobile.
- It is designed using a traditional 3-box body-structure, improving body balance and structural rigidity. Standard 15 inch rims lend a muscular feel, enhancing visual aesthetics.
- Capable of returning 29 mpg within city limits and 33 mpg on the freeway. Engine refinement helps its stand out against all competition.
New & Used prices
New and Used Toyota Vios prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Toyota Vios
Toyota Vios 2017
Forum of Toyota Vios
Top5 Toyota Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 1,399,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 250,000
- The 2nd Generation (2016) Toyota Innova is powered by either a 2.8 liter diesel engine producing 171 ps - 270 lb-ft of torque or a 2.0 liter gasoline engine producing 136 ps and 135 lb-ft of torque paired with a 6-speed automatic transmisson or a 5-speed manual transmission.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 75,000
- Multipurpose pick-up truck in production since 1977, currently in its sixth generation. Sixth generation would run on petrol and diesel both.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 2,592,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 17,000
- Toyota Fortuner is powered by a four cylindered diesel engine displacing 168 BHP, along with 252 ft lb of torque.
- Toyota Supra falls under both sports car come grand tourer category. Latest 2 door sports car was first displayed in 2014 Detroit auto show.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 550,000
- Minivan 5-door, large MPV style model featuring a maximum 8-seating arrangement; has three variants; primarily targeted for Japanese and South-Asian customers.
Top5 sedan Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 545,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 195,000
- Suzuki Swift Dzire offers a 1.2L K series 4 cylinder VVT petrol engine or a 1.24L DDiS 4 cylinder diesel variant with CRDi technology which impresses buyers.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 33,000
- Second Generation Ford Ikon is currently available in South Africe and Mexico.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 31,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 49,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 34,000