Toyota Supra Price list for sale India
- Production 1978 - 2002
- Toyota Supra falls under both sports car come grand tourer category. Latest 2 door sports car was first displayed in 2014 Detroit auto show.
- Two of its major rivals would be Porches Boxster and Chevrolet Corvette. Brake would comprise of multi piston discs of root diameter 11.5 inches.
- The engine comprises of V6 hybrid system, which produces nearly 400 hp of power. Supposedly it comes with the double bubble roof.
New and Used Toyota Supra prices in India0 prices
- Sort by
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Toyota Supra
THE ULTIMATE TOYOTA SUPRA VIDEO
THE ULTIMATE SUPRA VIDEO 2
Toyota to revive Supra models with a twin-turbocharged Lexus V6 engine?
It seems Toyota Supra- one of the most loved cars- after the discontinuation will once again hog the road. However, the new Supra is likely to be different since it will be an advanced version and will be developed in collaboration the BMW. Most significantly, if rumors are to be believed, the next Supra will feature a twin-turbocharged V6 engine, that is so far intended for Lexus and some high-end Toyotas models. Although the official release will still take some time, the first reveal of the new Supra is likely to be held before 2017. Because of the new V6 engine, the price of Toyota Supra may hover over the price of a Corvette that starts from mid-$50k.
4, Aug 2016
Rumors are rife that Toyota is working on a successor to its much loved, admired and discontinued Toyota Supra. Although it is not official, there hasn't been a denial from the Toyota either. Speculation picked up force when it revealed FT1 concept in 2014 and the tie-up with the BMW has emboldened the rumors further.
Now it is officially confirmed that Toyota has inked a partnership with BMW and under the partnership program both the manufacturers are supposedly working on to develop a joint product. However, the product will have brand specific bodies. While the BMW version (Z5) will likely be powered by turbocharged inline four and six-cylinder engines, the Toyota version, which will most likely carry forward the Supra moniker, will be powered by a twin-turbocharged V6 engine. The new V6 engine was first reported by a Japanese magazine Mag-X citing the tipoff from Toyota insiders, disclosing that the engine would bear the code, 943F.
The V6 is a newly developed unit for the Lexus (GS and LS) and high-end Toyotas which is touted to make more than 400 horsepower and above 300lb-ft of torque. Supra with a hybrid system similar to Hybrid-R concept could further add to the 400 horsepower- easily taking it to 500 horsepower.
As the Toyota Supra is to receive a Lexus turbo V6 engine, the price will surely go up significantly. Previously Car and Driver has reported, getting the wind from the insiders, that the new Supra could well be priced more than a Corvette that begins at about mid-$50k. Given the new hybrid system, Lexus turbo engine V6 featuring in the Supra, the increased price does make a sense, however.
The next Supra is still a couple of years away even though we've been in the throws of an abundance of rumors. Nevertheless, there is a possibility that a first official teaser comes out before the end of this year. That would show light as to how the new Supra would actually look like with a hand of German engineering.
- Images from toyota.com
Reviews of Toyota Supra
Forum of Toyota Supra
Top5 Toyota Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 1,485,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 250,000
- The 2nd Generation (2016) Toyota Innova is powered by either a 2.8 liter diesel engine producing 171 ps - 270 lb-ft of torque or a 2.0 liter gasoline engine producing 136 ps and 135 lb-ft of torque paired with a 6-speed automatic transmisson or a 5-speed manual transmission.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 2,518,728
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 900,000
- Toyota Fortuner is powered by a four cylindered diesel engine displacing 168 BHP, along with 252 ft lb of torque.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 100,000
- Multipurpose pick-up truck in production since 1977, currently in its sixth generation. Sixth generation would run on petrol and diesel both.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 280,000
- Minivan 5-door, large MPV style model featuring a maximum 8-seating arrangement; has three variants; primarily targeted for Japanese and South-Asian customers.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 5,375,000
- Toyota Commuter is a 4-door 15-seater van based on front-engine layout and rear wheel drive system. It has a 70-liter fuel tank.
Top5 coupe Cars
- Manufactured by the Chrysler Corporation, the Challenger is presently classified as a full-size pony car with FR layout.
- It is a limited edition model based on the Aventador to commemorate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary, the Veneno is packed with an Aventador's 6.5 L V12 producing 750 PS, it has a top speed of 356 km/h and takes 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds.
- From the Dodge division of Chrysler, the Charger variants were classified as mid-sized 2-door car, subcompact car and full-sized sedan.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,800,000
- The Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe consists of engine spec of 6.5L V12 cylinder,6 speed automated manual transmission. The drive train spec is of all wheel drive.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 3,963,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 265,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan offers engine specs of 1.8L inline 4 cylinder Turbo, 3.5L V6 AWD or 6.2L V8, with 7 speed automatic transmission.