Toyota Prius for sale in India
- Production 1997 - present
- Midsized compact hatchback car model; hybrid engine with front placement. Awarded "Cleanest Vehicle in US"; most fuel efficient car - Fuel economy EPA is 50mpg.
- Toyota Prius hasa 98HP, 1.5L engine with electric motors increasing power output to 134HP; relatively lower fuel consumption rate due to manual transmission.
- Aerodynamic design with 0.25 drag coefficient; revised head & taillights, front bumper, white exterior, updated infotainment system, bluetooth connectivity etc.
New and Used Toyota Prius prices in India 1 prices
- Latest post
- Sort by
- All (1)
- 2016- (0)
- 2009-2015 (1)
- 2003-2009 (0)
- 1997-2003 (0)
- Used (1)
Toyota Prius petrol 73000 Kms 2010 year
- Condition Used
- AreaMaharashtra - Pune
- * Prices updated on 21, Jul 2017.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to INR based on exchange rates of 22, Jul 2017.
New Toyota Prius Ex-showroom prices 2017 for sale in Delhi
- Toyota Prius Z8 Price (New) : Rs 3,896,000
Video of Toyota Prius
Toyota Prius hybrid 2016 review - Carbuyer
2017 Toyota Prius - Review and Road Test
Toyota recalls 7,600 units of 2016 Prius for airbag problem
Touted for its fuel efficiency, the Toyota Prius has now run into a problem. The company said a faulty assembling of a component in the front passenger airbag, mightn't allow it to inflate completely in case of a crash. As many as 7,600 Toyota Prius are on the recall list in the US. The Toyota dealerships will replace the front passenger airbag at no extra cost. The company has said it will start notifying the owners of the affected cars for the airbag swapping through email in the month of November.
23, Sep 2016
It seems airbag problems are on the rise. Back in August Honda recalled for Takata driver's airbag inflator replacement and earlier this month Lexus announced recalling Lexus RX SUV produced between Nov 2015 and Feb 2016, a total of 113 units to fix the passenger side airbag issue.
And now Toyota has discovered a problem quite akin to Lexus RX SUV passenger's seat airbag and pronto it has issued a recall of 7,600 Toyota Prius vehicles in the US. The affected vehicle comprises 2016 models.
Toyota says some parts in the front passenger airbag may have been assembled or welded incorrectly that may allow the compressed gas stored in the inflator to seep out without deployment signal.
In such scenario, the airbag mightn't deploy fully and its partial inflation would raise the risk of injury to passengers and possibility of a crash. This is more likely to happen when the car remains "parked and unoccupied for a long period of time."
As for injuries, Toyota said it hasn't received any such complaint but upon the discovery of the fault it has initiated preemptive safety recall. Toyota has kept the airbag maker's name a secret. However, it has clarified the recall is 'unrelated' to Takata airbag inflator massive recall.
Toyota has further said starting November it will contact the owners of affected models through emails. They will be required to visit the nearest dealership service facility where the front passenger airbag assembly will be replaced without any extra cost.
Toyota Prius 2016 was touted as "the most fuel-efficient car without a plug" as well as for an array of smart amenities and its spacious cabin.
- Images from toyota.com
Reviews of Toyota Prius
User Review : 24Reviews
My parents are replacing their Prius 30 series to this, so I did a test drive. <exterior> It is cooler than 30 ...Read more
- Rating : 3.7
- Date : 10, Feb 2016
- Review by Japanese user
This is a role model of HV cars
Grade is A, color is steel blond metallic. I was looking for a new car, and I did a test drive for half an hour ...Read more
- Rating : 3.8
- Date : 6, Feb 2016
- Review by Japanese user
Generally happy with it (replaced 30 former model with this)
<exterior> They say it is innovative, but I don't think so. <interior> It has been improved from 30 series. ...Read more
- Rating : 4.7
- Date : 26, Jan 2016
- Review by Japanese user
Forum of Toyota Prius
Top5 Toyota Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 1,399,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 100,000
- The 2nd Generation (2016) Toyota Innova is powered by either a 2.8 liter diesel engine producing 171 ps - 270 lb-ft of torque or a 2.0 liter gasoline engine producing 136 ps and 135 lb-ft of torque paired with a 6-speed automatic transmisson or a 5-speed manual transmission.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 70,000
- Multipurpose pick-up truck in production since 1977, currently in its sixth generation. Sixth generation would run on petrol and diesel both.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 2,592,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 300,000
- Toyota Fortuner is powered by a four cylindered diesel engine displacing 168 BHP, along with 252 ft lb of torque.
- Toyota Supra falls under both sports car come grand tourer category. Latest 2 door sports car was first displayed in 2014 Detroit auto show.
- Minivan 5-door, large MPV style model featuring a maximum 8-seating arrangement; has three variants; primarily targeted for Japanese and South-Asian customers.
Top5 wagon/hatchback Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 50,000
- Suzuki Alto is powered by a four stroke three cylindered engine block that helps this hatchback accelerate from 0 - 60 kmph within 11.5 seconds.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 513,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 32,000
- The Tata Indica/Vista with its spacious cabin is considered a family oriented hatchback
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 42,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 30,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 56,000
- Optra from Chevrolet is a compact sedan which comes with 15 inch alloy wheels and large trunk space. Bold design in the front portion increases style.