Toyota MR2 Price list for sale India
- Production 1984 - 2007
- Sports car engine from Toyota, in MR2 Spyder is powered by an electrohydraulically automated 5 speed manual transmission, that can be shifted using buttons or steering wheel.
- This convertible roadster has width 66.7 inches and length 153 inches with 1.9 cu.ft of cargo capacity. It runs on Gas with fuel economy of 23/29 mpg.
- It contains 1.8 L base engine with 4 inline cylinders and 34.8 ft turning circle. It generates 138 hp and 125ft-lb of torque.
New and Used Toyota MR2 prices in India0 prices
- Sort by
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Toyota MR2
2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder Start Up, Engine, and In Depth Tour
Toyota MR2 SW20 GTS by sico
Forum of Toyota MR2
Top5 Toyota Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 1,485,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 250,000
- The 2nd Generation (2016) Toyota Innova is powered by either a 2.8 liter diesel engine producing 171 ps - 270 lb-ft of torque or a 2.0 liter gasoline engine producing 136 ps and 135 lb-ft of torque paired with a 6-speed automatic transmisson or a 5-speed manual transmission.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 2,518,728
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 900,000
- Toyota Fortuner is powered by a four cylindered diesel engine displacing 168 BHP, along with 252 ft lb of torque.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 100,000
- Multipurpose pick-up truck in production since 1977, currently in its sixth generation. Sixth generation would run on petrol and diesel both.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 280,000
- Minivan 5-door, large MPV style model featuring a maximum 8-seating arrangement; has three variants; primarily targeted for Japanese and South-Asian customers.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 5,375,000
- Toyota Commuter is a 4-door 15-seater van based on front-engine layout and rear wheel drive system. It has a 70-liter fuel tank.
Top5 coupe Cars
- Manufactured by the Chrysler Corporation, the Challenger is presently classified as a full-size pony car with FR layout.
- From the Dodge division of Chrysler, the Charger variants were classified as mid-sized 2-door car, subcompact car and full-sized sedan.
- It is a limited edition model based on the Aventador to commemorate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary, the Veneno is packed with an Aventador's 6.5 L V12 producing 750 PS, it has a top speed of 356 km/h and takes 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,800,000
- The Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe consists of engine spec of 6.5L V12 cylinder,6 speed automated manual transmission. The drive train spec is of all wheel drive.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 3,963,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 265,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan offers engine specs of 1.8L inline 4 cylinder Turbo, 3.5L V6 AWD or 6.2L V8, with 7 speed automatic transmission.