Toyota Celica Price list for sale India
- Production 1970 - 2006
- Toyota Celica has engine specs as 1.8L inline 4 cylinder engine with a manual as well as automatic 4-speed, 5-speed or 6-speed options. Drivetrain is that of FWD.
- It produces a HP of 140 at 6400 RPM. Fuel economy looks good with 25/33 MPG in city and highway. Steering is authentic, with excellent cabin features.
- Exterior specs include a sleek design. Handling features look good, with additional strong brakes and enhanced maintenance. Safety features are sound too.
New & Used prices
New and Used Toyota Celica prices in India 1 prices
- Latest post
- Sort by
- All (1)
- 1999-2006 (1)
- 1993-1999 (1)
- 1989-1993 (0)
- 1985-1989 (0)
- 1981-1985 (0)
- 1977-1981 (0)
- 1970-1977 (0)
- Used (1)
Toyota Others, 1999, Petrol
- Condition Used
- AreaMaharashtra - Mumbai
- * Prices updated on 22, Mar 2017.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to INR based on exchange rates of 23, Mar 2017.
Video of Toyota Celica
Official promo video Toyota Celica 2010
Toyota Celica GTS Movie
Reviews of Toyota Celica
Forum of Toyota Celica
Top5 Toyota Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 275,000
- The 2nd Generation (2016) Toyota Innova is powered by either a 2.8 liter diesel engine producing 171 ps - 270 lb-ft of torque or a 2.0 liter gasoline engine producing 136 ps and 135 lb-ft of torque paired with a 6-speed automatic transmisson or a 5-speed manual transmission.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 980,000
- Toyota Fortuner is powered by a four cylindered diesel engine displacing 168 BHP, along with 252 ft lb of torque.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 75,000
- Multipurpose pick-up truck in production since 1977, currently in its sixth generation. Sixth generation would run on petrol and diesel both.
- Toyota FJ cruiser is a SUV with retro design. It also falls under off-road vehicles. The concept was first introduces in 2003.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,700,000
- Land cruiser from Toyota comprises a whole series of 4 wheel drives in production since 1951. Latest version comes with LED lights and bigger grille.
Top5 coupe Cars
- Manufactured by the Chrysler Corporation, the Challenger is presently classified as a full-size pony car with FR layout.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 12,000,000
- Lamborghini Gallardo has several variations: Coupe and Convertible. Engine specs include 5.2L V10 6 speed manual/automated manual, and AWD manual/automated manual.
- From the Dodge division of Chrysler, the Charger variants were classified as mid-sized 2-door car, subcompact car and full-sized sedan.
- It is a limited edition model based on the Aventador to commemorate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary, the Veneno is packed with an Aventador's 6.5 L V12 producing 750 PS, it has a top speed of 356 km/h and takes 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 200,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan offers engine specs of 1.8L inline 4 cylinder Turbo, 3.5L V6 AWD or 6.2L V8, with 7 speed automatic transmission.