Toyota Celica Price list for sale India
- Production 1970 - 2006
- Toyota Celica has engine specs as 1.8L inline 4 cylinder engine with a manual as well as automatic 4-speed, 5-speed or 6-speed options. Drivetrain is that of FWD.
- It produces a HP of 140 at 6400 RPM. Fuel economy looks good with 25/33 MPG in city and highway. Steering is authentic, with excellent cabin features.
- Exterior specs include a sleek design. Handling features look good, with additional strong brakes and enhanced maintenance. Safety features are sound too.
New and Used Toyota Celica prices in India0 prices
- Sort by
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Toyota Celica
Official promo video Toyota Celica 2010
Toyota Celica GTS Movie
Reviews of Toyota Celica
Forum of Toyota Celica
Top5 Toyota Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 1,485,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 250,000
- The 2nd Generation (2016) Toyota Innova is powered by either a 2.8 liter diesel engine producing 171 ps - 270 lb-ft of torque or a 2.0 liter gasoline engine producing 136 ps and 135 lb-ft of torque paired with a 6-speed automatic transmisson or a 5-speed manual transmission.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 2,518,728
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 300,000
- Toyota Fortuner is powered by a four cylindered diesel engine displacing 168 BHP, along with 252 ft lb of torque.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 100,000
- Multipurpose pick-up truck in production since 1977, currently in its sixth generation. Sixth generation would run on petrol and diesel both.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 5,375,000
- Toyota Commuter is a 4-door 15-seater van based on front-engine layout and rear wheel drive system. It has a 70-liter fuel tank.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 280,000
- Minivan 5-door, large MPV style model featuring a maximum 8-seating arrangement; has three variants; primarily targeted for Japanese and South-Asian customers.
Top5 coupe Cars
- Manufactured by the Chrysler Corporation, the Challenger is presently classified as a full-size pony car with FR layout.
- From the Dodge division of Chrysler, the Charger variants were classified as mid-sized 2-door car, subcompact car and full-sized sedan.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 3,963,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 265,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan offers engine specs of 1.8L inline 4 cylinder Turbo, 3.5L V6 AWD or 6.2L V8, with 7 speed automatic transmission.
- It is a limited edition model based on the Aventador to commemorate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary, the Veneno is packed with an Aventador's 6.5 L V12 producing 750 PS, it has a top speed of 356 km/h and takes 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,800,000
- The Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe consists of engine spec of 6.5L V12 cylinder,6 speed automated manual transmission. The drive train spec is of all wheel drive.