Porsche 911 for sale in India September 2017
- Production 1963 - present
- Porches 911 is powered by a 24 valve DOHC flat 6 engine system which produces 350 HP and 287 lb-ft of torque which is quite impressive.
- Its engine system is mated with a 7 speed manual transmission system. It is a rear engine type rear wheel drive car which can accommodate 4 passengers.
- It has a top speed of 182 mph and accelerates from 0 to 60mph in 4.4 seconds. It has an average 19-27 fuel economy which is really good.
New & Used prices
New and Used Porsche 911 prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Porsche 911
The New Porsche 911 Official Video
2012 Porsche 911 (991) revealed - offcial trailer
Forum of Porsche 911
Top5 Porsche Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,875,000
- This 4 door SUV has good fuel economy of 15/22 MPG with 3.6L V6 cylinders. Variable valve timing with 300 HP at 6300 RPM. Transmission is 6 speed manual.
- Porsche Boxster 986, 2-seat roadster introduced in 1996, flat 2.5L, 6 cylinder engine upgraded to 3.2L Svariant. 987 featured upgraded engine & exterior design.
- 4-door, luxury sedan model with front engine placement unveiled in 2009. Features RWD platform, provisions for AWD;hybrid and diesel versions also available.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 5,500,000
- Luxury 2 seat sports model, mid rear engine placement, launched in 2006; features a steel body, stiff chassis, front end fenders, head & taillights, trunk-lid.
Top5 coupe Cars
- Manufactured by the Chrysler Corporation, the Challenger is presently classified as a full-size pony car with FR layout.
- From the Dodge division of Chrysler, the Charger variants were classified as mid-sized 2-door car, subcompact car and full-sized sedan.
- Toyota Supra falls under both sports car come grand tourer category. Latest 2 door sports car was first displayed in 2014 Detroit auto show.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 3,722,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 92,000
- The 2016 Honda Accord came with a redefined exterior and interior design but is still powered by a 2.4S DOHC in-line four and a 3.5SV SOHC V6 engine.
Top5 convertible Cars
- It is a limited edition model based on the Aventador to commemorate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary, the Veneno is packed with an Aventador's 6.5 L V12 producing 750 PS, it has a top speed of 356 km/h and takes 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 48,400,000
- Lamborghini Aventador is a two seater coupe, powered by a 6.5 liter V12 engine block, displacing 691 BHP.
- Lamborghini Gallardo has several variations: Coupe and Convertible. Engine specs include 5.2L V10 6 speed manual/automated manual, and AWD manual/automated manual.
- First sold in 1966, the Camaro was classified as a muscle car. To date, there are 5 generations with the 5th generation’s production starting in 2009.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 4,200,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Convertible offers engine of 1.8L Turbo 4-cylinder with 6speed Manual,3.5L V6 or 5.5L V8 cylinder with 7speed automatic transmission.