Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Kit Price in India and Specification
- Release date : Sep 2017
- Mirrorless, 16.05 MP ... more specs
- OM-D E-M10 Mark III Body Rs 44,539 -
- Shop Type
- Online & Physical Shop
- Physical Shop
- Online Shop
- Private Seller
- Payment Method
- Credit Card/Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
- * Prices updated on 17, Nov 2017.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to INR based on exchange rates of 17, Nov 2017.
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Kit Price in India Starts from Rs 54,833
The lowest price of Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Kit is Rs 54,833 at Amazon. OM-D E-M10 Mark III Kit is not available in other stores at this time. The latest price of Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Kit was updated on 14, Nov 2017, 05:30.
Video of Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Kit
OfficialE M10 Mark III Feature Overview
OfficialE M10 Mark III Product Introduction
Specs of Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Kit
- Camera Type: Mirrorless
- Effective Resolution: 16.05 MP
- Sensor Type: 4/3 Live MOS Sensor
- Focal length: 40-150 mm(M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 R) , 14-42 mm(M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ)
- Aperture range: F4-5.6(M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 R) , F3.5-5.6(M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ)
- LCD Size: 3.00 inches
- ISO Sensitivity Range: AUTO ISO (default) : LOW (approx.100) ‐ 6400 with customizable upper limit (200 - 25600), Manual ISO : LOW (approx.100), 200 - 25600 (adjustable in 1/3 steps)
- Shutter Speed (Seconds): Electronic shutter (Silent mode): 1/16000 - 30 sec, Mechanical Shutter: 1/4000 - 60 sec. (1/3 EV steps selectable)
- Burst Mode (Continuous Modes): Sequential shooting H : approx 8.6 fps (IS ON/OFF), Sequential shooting L : approx 4.8 fps (IS ON/OFF)
- Maximum Resolution: 3840x2160
- Maximum Frame rate: 60 fps
- Storage: SDHC, SDXC, UHS-I, UHS-II, Eye-Fi Card
- File formats supported: RAW (12-bit lossless compression), JPEG , MOV (MPEG-4AVC / H.264)
- USB Cable: USB Micro-B, Micro HDMI (Type-D), USB2.0 Hi-Speed
- WiFi: Yes
- Type of Battery: Li-ion battery
- Dimensions: 83.6 x 49.5 x 121.5 mm
- Weight: 410 g ( with battery BLS-50 and Memory card) , 362 g (Body only)
- Features: Face-Recognition, Self Timer, SLR - Live View, Sensor Dust Reduction.
Olympus launches OM-D E-M10 Mark III interchangeable lens camera
Olympus has let out a new mirrorless camera dubbed, the "OM-D E-M10 Mark III". As the name suggests, the camera is the successor to the OM-D E-M10 Mark II. The new camera has the highlighting features of 4K video recording capability and interchangeable lens feature. Also, it comes with a slight performance boost with 8.6 fps as well as wider 121 AF points and a larger hand grip. The camera will start shipping in mid-September with a starting price of $649.99 (Approx. Rs. 41,510).
8, Sep 2017
Olympus has launched a new iteration of an entry level interchangeable lens camera. The new camera is dubbed the "OM-D E-M10 Mark III", which comes with a few upgrades over its predecessor, the OM-D E-M10 Mark II. Unlike the predecessor, the new camera comes with 4K video capturing capability and a new TruePic VIII image processor.
The compact and lightweight OM-D E-M10 Mark III is designed for being an easy traveling companion. The intuitive controls and user-friendly interface will find favor with the amateur photographers. In comparison to the OM-D E-M10 Mark II, the OM-D E-M10 Mark III is easier to hold, thanks to a larger hand grip.
Appearance-wise it still holds the same retro look for which the OM-D E-M10 lineup is known for. However, it holds a few more shortcut buttons for the convenience of the users. The camera has a 2.36 OLED view finder, a 3-inch tilting display, inbuilt flash and Wi-Fi connectivity.
The OM-D E-M10 Mark III employs the same 16MP micro four thirds sensor from its predecessor, allowing the users the leeway to couple it with any lens from any manufacturer. Because of the status quo maintained in the sensor, the image quality doesn't improve. However, the company has added Bleach Bypass Art Filter to the images.
The display now allows the users to select 121 AF points compared to 81 AF points on the OM-D E-M10 Mark II. The continuous shooting has slightly improved in performance as it is now upped to 8.6 fps compared to the previous 8.5 fps.
The in-body 5-axis image stabilization ensures images and videos with minimal blur. The OM-D E-M10 Mark III has become the second camera from Olympus to have 4K video recording capability (up to 30fps) after the OM-D E-M1 Mark II. The OM-D E-M10 Mark II didn't have this facility. Furthermore, the new AUTO Mode on the OM-D E-M10 Mark III puts forth better quality images even in the low light condition. Also, the SCENE Mode has been fine-tuned with six preset themes.
The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III will be available in the middle of September. The camera is priced at $649.99 (Approx. Rs. 41,510) for the body-only package while with 14-42mm EZ Lens kit it costs $799.99 (Approx. Rs. 51,150).
In an era when the mobile photography rules the day, the charm of photography by larger cameras hasn't worn off. Most photography enthusiasts will find the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III to be impressive for its ability to produce stunning photos with simple user-friendly experience.
- Images from getolympus.com
Reviews of Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Kit
Forum of Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Kit
Does this have a Face-Recognition feature?
- Last updated : 20, Nov 2017
- Posted by Reena Nair
- Replies of This topic : 1 Replies
or just a typical digital camera?
- Last updated : 13, Nov 2017
- Posted by Yadu
- Replies of This topic : 2 Replies
Compared to Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Kit
Lowest Price : Rs 29,990
Lowest Price : Rs 36,370
Lowest Price : Rs 37,676
Lowest Price : Rs 41,990
Lowest Price : Rs 42,641
Top5 Olympus Digital Cameras
Lowest Price : Rs 54,833
- Mirrorless, 16.05 MP
- Latest model
Lowest Price : Rs 44,539
- Mirrorless, 16.05 MP
- Latest model
Lowest Price : Rs 15,000
- Compact, 12 MP
- Auto ISO 100-12800
- 60-1/2000 sec
Lowest Price : Rs 33,399
- Compact, 12 MP
- 1/4-1/2000 sec
Lowest Price : Rs 65,990
- Mirrorless, 16.1 MP