Nissan Urvan Price list for sale India
- Production 1980 - present
- Nissan Urvan is powered by a four cylindered DOHC water-cooled diesel engine that is capable of displacing 105 BHP along with 154 ft lb of torque.
- Urvan features a rack and pinion steering system, while its engine is hooked on to a five speed manual transmission, aiding power delivery.
- Independent double wishbone torsion bar type suspension on its front end, along with a semi elliptical leaf spring rear suspension on its rear end is standard.
New & Used prices
New and Used Nissan Urvan prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Nissan Urvan
2008 Nissan Urvan/Caravan ANCAP Frontal Impact
Reviews of Nissan Urvan
Forum of Nissan Urvan
Top5 Nissan Cars
- Nissan JUKE is sport crossover, with 2-door sports car that has bucket seats and sport inspired gauges. The center console is slick and styled Italian specs.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 400,000
- A family car with features and sleek,stylish design. Exterior of Nissan X-trail features grille, with daytime lights. It is spacious with Divide-n-Hide cargo system.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 415,000
- Nissan Evalia has got a 1.5 liter engine which can produce power of about 86 PS with a displacement of 1461cc.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 195,000
- Nissan Micra offers a 1.6L DOHC 16 valve 4 cylinder engine with independent strut front and torsion beam rear suspension. Drive train is front wheel drive.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 275,000
- Nissan Teana powered by a Petrol engine of 2496cc which can produce a power of about 180 bhp at 6000 rpm and is impressive.
Top5 van Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 420,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 150,000
- Mini-truck launched by TATA motors in 2005.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 29,000
- This small truck has got 1493cc of displacement with the help of 8 numbers of valve and is SOHC G15A type.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 140,000