Nissan Navara for sale in India December 2017
- Production 1997 - present
- Nissan Navara 2014 features in the popular commercial vehicle group due to its 2.5L-4x4 inline or 3.0L-V6 cylinder, with intercooled turbo-diesel, DOHC.
- Transmission offered is 6 speed manual or 5 speed automatic. Front brakes consist of ventilated discs while rear brakes are drum. Front suspension is independent.
- It is perfect for cargo work. Intelligent interior specs provide good support, with strong exterior specs. Standard safety features are included.
New & Used prices
New and Used Nissan Navara prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Nissan Navara
NEW 2015 Nissan Navara NP300 World Premiere
All-New 2015 Nissan Navara Revealed
Reviews of Nissan Navara
Forum of Nissan Navara
Top5 Nissan Cars
- Nissan Urvan is powered by a four cylindered DOHC water-cooled diesel engine that is capable of displacing 105 BHP along with 154 ft lb of torque.
- Nissan JUKE is sport crossover, with 2-door sports car that has bucket seats and sport inspired gauges. The center console is slick and styled Italian specs.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 461,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 125,000
- Nissan Micra offers a 1.6L DOHC 16 valve 4 cylinder engine with independent strut front and torsion beam rear suspension. Drive train is front wheel drive.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 250,000
- Nissan Evalia has got a 1.5 liter engine which can produce power of about 86 PS with a displacement of 1461cc.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 320,000
- A family car with features and sleek,stylish design. Exterior of Nissan X-trail features grille, with daytime lights. It is spacious with Divide-n-Hide cargo system.
Top5 pickup Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 698,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 30,000
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 237,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 20,000
- This small truck has got 1493cc of displacement with the help of 8 numbers of valve and is SOHC G15A type.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 160,000
- Toyota Hilux is one of the most popular pickup trucks in the American market, which is ranked right behind local favorites Volkswagen Amarok and the Ford Ranger.