Nissan Bluebird for sale in India December 2017
- Production 1960 - 2001
- Nissan Bluebird features a 2.0i inline 4 DOHC Petrol (Gasoline) A-95 engine with multi-point injection and 4 speed automatic or 5 speed manual transmission.
- With hydraulic steering and ventilated disc brakes, it offers a stable driving experience and provides additional comfort with front wheel drive.
- Maximum power is 150 HP at 6100 rpm, with stylish exterior and interior specs, making it a desirable choice among buyers. Safety options illustrated with airbags.
New & Used prices
New and Used Nissan Bluebird prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Nissan Bluebird
Mt Alma Hill Climb 2013 Final Run Nissan Bluebird 13b Turbo
ニッサン・ブルーバード シルフィ：お台場試乗！NISSAN BLUEBIRD SYLPHY test drive and advertising video
Reviews of Nissan Bluebird
Forum of Nissan Bluebird
Top5 Nissan Cars
- Nissan Urvan is powered by a four cylindered DOHC water-cooled diesel engine that is capable of displacing 105 BHP along with 154 ft lb of torque.
- Nissan JUKE is sport crossover, with 2-door sports car that has bucket seats and sport inspired gauges. The center console is slick and styled Italian specs.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 461,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 125,000
- Nissan Micra offers a 1.6L DOHC 16 valve 4 cylinder engine with independent strut front and torsion beam rear suspension. Drive train is front wheel drive.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 250,000
- Nissan Evalia has got a 1.5 liter engine which can produce power of about 86 PS with a displacement of 1461cc.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 320,000
- A family car with features and sleek,stylish design. Exterior of Nissan X-trail features grille, with daytime lights. It is spacious with Divide-n-Hide cargo system.
Top5 sedan Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 545,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 185,000
- Suzuki Swift Dzire offers a 1.2L K series 4 cylinder VVT petrol engine or a 1.24L DDiS 4 cylinder diesel variant with CRDi technology which impresses buyers.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 35,000
- Second Generation Ford Ikon is currently available in South Africe and Mexico.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 59,500
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 31,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 50,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.