Latest model
Lowest Price Rs 9,999 2 Prices
Go to Shop Flipkart
RAM
  • ALL
  • 2GB
  • 3GB
Color
It is expected to have a 5.5 inch display, 16GB of storage, powered by MediaTek MT6737M Quadcore with 2/3GB of RAM and runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS.
  • Phablet, Smartphone, Andr...
  • 5.50 inches, 1280 x 720 p...
Related Models
Motorola Moto E4 Plus

Compare prices

Specs

Reviews

Forum

News

Moto e4 plus

Mithun244

• Mithun244
  • 13, Jul 2017

Is it good for gaming

Posh

• Posh
  • 25, Jul 2017

Aside from gaming it best known for its camera and high resolution display. G series has been good in over all performance but this one I believe is much better known for its camera rather than gaming not to mention its price point..

Good Answer

Cake Smith

• Cake Smith
  • 25, Jul 2017

No doubt that the Moto e4 plus is a good buy. Specially its massive 5000mAh battery that features quick charge. You can stream or play games without worrying too much that you might run out of power when you are outside.

Good Answer

Genri

• Genri
  • 25, Jul 2017

design wise I think it is very classy. Even if it is cheaper than the G series it still comes with a metal body and have a good camera module that isn't bump. I personally don’t like phones that have a bump camera.

Good Answer

Rika

• Rika
  • 25, Jul 2017

sadly though its display is not as sharp as everyone thinks. It is standard I today segment. And if you look closely the coloring is a little off but not in a sense that it is bad. Its just that its not worth of any compliments given that it is regular.

Good Answer

Albert

• Albert
  • 25, Jul 2017

I heard an issue about this having reception issues and sluggish processing speed despite sporting 3GB of RAM. This should be more than enough but my friend told me that he was experiencing this even if there were no other applications open.

Good Answer

Matez

• Matez
  • 25, Jul 2017

I like the launcher because it is close to stock android experience and is very responsive. Stock android interface is the best without too much unnecessary stuffs. Android 7.1.1 Nougat as the OS is very impressive in this.

Good Answer

Sandra

• Sandra
  • 25, Jul 2017

Storage wise, good thing that it comes with a dedicated microSD card slot so you can put on more datas and all. Regarding the screen. I beg to differ. To me it has a very punchy colors. But again this is my taste and may not be to many.

Good Answer

Claire

• Claire
  • 25, Jul 2017

The mediatek processor is a little draw back but based on the feature it seems that more than enough. Also if you think that its heavy because of its 5000mAh battery its not. Its very typical and doesn’t feel really cheap.

Good Answer

Saraha

• Saraha
  • 25, Jul 2017

This phone is for the people with a tight budget but wants a massive battery and good overall performance. It may not be high end class but its definitely worth your cash. Don’t get the wrong idea that this phone is good for gaming. It can run apps but not made for pure gaming.

Good Answer

Jamal

• Jamal
  • 3, Aug 2017 / Good Answers : 1

I am afraid this ain't good for gaming, the processor is not good enough to play high end games on its highest video settings, but if you really do not mind as long as you can play then, this smartphone should be good enough

Good Answer

Latest Topics for Mobile Phones

dharma

Mobile battery calibration

How to perform mobile battery calibration?

• Last updated : 22, Sep 2017
  • Posted by dharma
  • Replies of This topic : 1 Replies
  • Last updated : 5, Sep 2017
  • Posted by Deepa Mane
  • Replies of This topic : 2 Replies

kabir

Moto X4

How true that we will now have Moto X4?

• Last updated : 25, Aug 2017
  • Posted by kabir
  • Replies of This topic : 4 Replies