Mitsubishi ASX for sale in India
- Production 1991 - present
- Compact crossover MPV 5-door model. front engine placement; introduced in 1991. Features a 4B1 2.0L engine producing 150HP power; both FWD & AWD are available.
- Mitsubishi RVR has an automatic 6-speed power transmission system; also features 5-speed manual & CVT; has a maximum seating capacity of five adult passengers.
- Larger yet fuel efficient vehicle, Environment friendly; sliding rear doors, 15 inch alloyed wheels, advanced navigtion system, new privacy glass are featured.
New & Used prices
New and Used Mitsubishi ASX prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Mitsubishi ASX
New Mitsubishi ASX review and road test 2013
2014 Mitsubishi ASX (RVR) Official Promotional Video
Reviews of Mitsubishi ASX
Forum of Mitsubishi ASX
Top5 Mitsubishi Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 499,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero features a DOHC 2.5L, turbo charged inter cooled engine producing 131kW power, 400Nm torque & 2477 displacement. Engine makes 2000-2500rpm.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 60,000
- Mitsubishi Lancer is powered by a four cylindered turbo charged petrol engine that is mated to a CVT automated transmission system.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,350,000
- Full to midsized SUV 2/4-door model with front engine placement; introduced in 1982. Features a 6G75 3.8L, V-6 cylindere engine producing 247HP power.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 750,000
- 2014 model of Mitsubishi Outlander features engines of 2.4L 4 cylinder with CVT automatic transmission, and a 3.0L V6 AWD 6 speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 45,000
- It is a four door compact sports sedan based on front engine layout with a seating capacity of five and all wheel drive (AWD) mechanism.
Top5 wagon/hatchback Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 52,000
- Suzuki Alto is powered by a four stroke three cylindered engine block that helps this hatchback accelerate from 0 - 60 kmph within 11.5 seconds.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 513,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 30,000
- The Tata Indica/Vista with its spacious cabin is considered a family oriented hatchback
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 26,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 70,000
- Optra from Chevrolet is a compact sedan which comes with 15 inch alloy wheels and large trunk space. Bold design in the front portion increases style.