Mercedes-Benz R-Class for sale in India
- Production 2006 - present
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz R-Class Wagon brings out an engine spec of 3.0L/3.5L V 6-cylinder along with 7-speed Automatic transmission, and All Wheel Drivetrain.
- It features a fuel economy of 18/23 mpg, with a sufficient power of 210 hp @ 3400 rpm. Independent suspension provides efficient handling and control.
- It is a family vehicle for luxury shoppers. With interior specs involving a seating for seven; it offers a comfortable and composed ride with tight build quality.
New & Used prices
New and Used Mercedes-Benz R-Class prices in India 2 prices
- Latest post
- Sort by
- Used (2)
Mercedes-Benz R-Class R350 CDI 4MATIC
- Condition Used
- AreaTamil Nadu - Chennai
Mercedes-Benz R Class petrol 64000 Kms 2012 year
- Condition Used
- AreaDelhi - Delhi
- * Prices updated on 26, Jul 2017.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to INR based on exchange rates of 27, Jul 2017.
Video of Mercedes-Benz R-Class
Mercedes-Benz-R-Class Video Review - Mercedes-Benz-R-Class Design Review By On Cars India
Road Test: 2011 Mercedes-Benz R-Class
Reviews of Mercedes-Benz R-Class
Forum of Mercedes-Benz R-Class
Top5 Mercedes-Benz Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 195,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan offers engine specs of 1.8L inline 4 cylinder Turbo, 3.5L V6 AWD or 6.2L V8, with 7 speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 256,696
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe features 3.5L V6 or 4.7L V8 Twin Turbo engine with 7 speed automatic transmission. It offers rear wheel drivetrain.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 3,400,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Convertible offers engine of 1.8L Turbo 4-cylinder with 6speed Manual,3.5L V6 or 5.5L V8 cylinder with 7speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 450,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan offers 4.7L V8 cylinder, Twin Turbo with 7 speed automatic transmission. Fuel economy is of 17/25 mpg - makes it desirable.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 2,850,000
- The Mercedes-Benz GL-Class has a 32 valve V8 turbo charged and intercooled DOHC engine system with fuel injection technology which is providing 429 HP and 516 lb-ft torque.
Top5 wagon/hatchback Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 52,000
- Suzuki Alto is powered by a four stroke three cylindered engine block that helps this hatchback accelerate from 0 - 60 kmph within 11.5 seconds.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 513,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 30,000
- The Tata Indica/Vista with its spacious cabin is considered a family oriented hatchback
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 26,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 70,000
- Optra from Chevrolet is a compact sedan which comes with 15 inch alloy wheels and large trunk space. Bold design in the front portion increases style.