Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class for sale in India August 2017
- Production 2006 - present
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan features an engine variation of 4.7 L or 5.5 L V 8-cylinder along with a 7-speed Automatic transmission spec.
- Drivetrain specs include Rear Wheel Drive, along with a max 402 hp @ 5000 rpm of power generated. A handsome fuel economy of 18/27 mpg attracts customers.
- With beautifully crafted interior; abundant safety and convenience features; excellent ride and handling balance; distinctive exterior styling.
New and Used Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
All-new 2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class revealed
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Highlights Paris Motor Show 2010
Reviews of Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
User Review : 1Reviews
Go for Mercedes rather than Lexus
I think Lexus is pretty much the same as Toyota, and the price difference is for its brand name. So I couldn't ...Read more
- Rating : 3.7
- Date : 21, Dec 2015
- Review by Japanese user
Forum of Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
Top5 Mercedes-Benz Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 25,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan offers engine specs of 1.8L inline 4 cylinder Turbo, 3.5L V6 AWD or 6.2L V8, with 7 speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 199,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 225,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe features 3.5L V6 or 4.7L V8 Twin Turbo engine with 7 speed automatic transmission. It offers rear wheel drivetrain.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 3,400,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Convertible offers engine of 1.8L Turbo 4-cylinder with 6speed Manual,3.5L V6 or 5.5L V8 cylinder with 7speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 2,250,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 621,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan offers 4.7L V8 cylinder, Twin Turbo with 7 speed automatic transmission. Fuel economy is of 17/25 mpg - makes it desirable.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,195,000
- The Mercedes-Benz M-Class has a 3.5 liter v6 or 4.5 liter Bi- turbo V8 or 5.5 liter Bi-turbo or 2.1 liter I4 turbo diesel or a 3.0 liter V6 turbo diesel engine system.
Top5 sedan Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 545,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 100,000
- Suzuki Swift Dzire offers a 1.2L K series 4 cylinder VVT petrol engine or a 1.24L DDiS 4 cylinder diesel variant with CRDi technology which impresses buyers.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 65,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
- Second Generation Ford Ikon is currently available in South Africe and Mexico.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 75,500
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 50,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 26,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 350,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 160,000