Lexus LFA Price list for sale India
- Production 2010 - 2012
New and Used Lexus LFA prices in India0 prices
- Sort by
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Lexus LFA
Lexus LFA Review - Kelley Blue Book
Lexus LFA Official Video
Forum of Lexus LFA
Top5 Lexus Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,230,980
- Lexus LX has got a 5.7 liter engine which can produce power of about 383 hp at 5600 rpm and has got V8 engine which is one of the most powerful ones.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 8,100,000
- 2014 Lexus LS 460 Sedan comes with an engine of 4.6L V8-cylinder along with 8 speed automatic transmission. Drivetrain spec comprises of rear wheel drive.
- 2014 Lexus RX 350 SUV offers an engine variation of 3.5L V6-cylinder along with a 6-speed Automatic transmission. Drivetrain is front wheel drive.
- Lexus NX is a luxury compact crossover SUV with a 5 door body design. It is built on MC platform with a transverse front-engine, front/ all-wheel drive layout.
- Executive compact hybrid electric model with 5 door hatchback configuration. It features a 1.8L, I-4 cylinder petrol engine producing 98HP power.
Top5 coupe Cars
- Manufactured by the Chrysler Corporation, the Challenger is presently classified as a full-size pony car with FR layout.
- From the Dodge division of Chrysler, the Charger variants were classified as mid-sized 2-door car, subcompact car and full-sized sedan.
- It is a limited edition model based on the Aventador to commemorate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary, the Veneno is packed with an Aventador's 6.5 L V12 producing 750 PS, it has a top speed of 356 km/h and takes 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,800,000
- The Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe consists of engine spec of 6.5L V12 cylinder,6 speed automated manual transmission. The drive train spec is of all wheel drive.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 3,963,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 265,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan offers engine specs of 1.8L inline 4 cylinder Turbo, 3.5L V6 AWD or 6.2L V8, with 7 speed automatic transmission.