Lexus ES for sale in India
- Production 1989 - present
- 2014 Lexus ES 350 Sedan offers a 3.5L V6-cylinder engine along with 6-speed Automatic transmission. With front wheel drive drivetrain spec, it offers good control.
- With a power generation of 268 hp @ 6200 rpm, its fuel economy of 21/31 mpg sits well with the common buyer. Composed handling due to independent suspension.
- Interior specs consists of comfortable and luxurious setup, with expansive cabin and generous leg room. Offers better exterior design spec with safety equipment.
New & Used prices
New and Used Lexus ES prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
- * Prices updated on 24, Jul 2017.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to INR based on exchange rates of 25, Jul 2017.
New Lexus ES Ex-showroom prices 2017 for sale in Delhi
- Lexus ES 300H AMT Price (New) : Rs 5,643,000
Video of Lexus ES
2013/2014 Lexus ES350 Ultra Luxury Start Up, Exhaust, and In Depth Review
2013 Lexus ES Review - Kelley Blue Book
Forum of Lexus ES
Top5 Lexus Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 11,200,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 935,852
- Lexus LX has got a 5.7 liter engine which can produce power of about 383 hp at 5600 rpm and has got V8 engine which is one of the most powerful ones.
- 2014 Lexus LS 460 Sedan comes with an engine of 4.6L V8-cylinder along with 8 speed automatic transmission. Drivetrain spec comprises of rear wheel drive.
- Unique thing about Lexus IS is the V8 engine that can produce power of about 417 hp and is available in a sports variant as well.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 11,000,000
- 2014 Lexus RX 350 SUV offers an engine variation of 3.5L V6-cylinder along with a 6-speed Automatic transmission. Drivetrain is front wheel drive.
- Lexus NX is a luxury compact crossover SUV with a 5 door body design. It is built on MC platform with a transverse front-engine, front/ all-wheel drive layout.
Top5 sedan Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 545,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 180,000
- Suzuki Swift Dzire offers a 1.2L K series 4 cylinder VVT petrol engine or a 1.24L DDiS 4 cylinder diesel variant with CRDi technology which impresses buyers.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
- Second Generation Ford Ikon is currently available in South Africe and Mexico.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 42,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 30,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 310,000