Kia Forte for sale in India August 2017
- Production 2009 - present
- Engine specs of 2014 Kia Forte include 1.8L/2.0L inline 4. The valve train is DOHC, 16-valve spec. With MPI and GDI fuel delivery system, fuel economy is 25/36 MPG.
- Transmission options include a 6 speed manual as well as a 6 speed automatic option. Exterior body design is good with additional chrome finish.
- Interior specs include plenty of in car entertainment features, along with appropriate seating specs and spacing attributes. Safety equipment are also considerate.
New & Used prices
New and Used Kia Forte prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Kia Forte
2014 Kia Forte - TechnoBuffalo's Driven
2014 Kia Forte Sedan Official Video
Forum of Kia Forte
Top5 Kia Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 400,000
- Kia Rio draws power from a four cylindered 1.6 L engine, which is mated to a six speed manual gearbox.
Top5 mini Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 600,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 80,000
- With swift handling, unique vertical headlamp, dynamic grille and improved fuel effiency, it is very much popular in its class. Safety specs include ABS, with multiple airbags.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 229,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 35,551
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 170,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 99,000
- Manufactured since 1999, the Aveo was known in different countries under 6 brands but all under the subcompact category.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 199,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 21,000
- City car model by Suzuki MC; introduced in 2008. it features a 1.2L, I-4 cylinder engine or a 1.0L I-3 engine; alt. 1.3L I-4 diesel version is also available.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 100,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 85,000
- Ford Fiesta is based on a classic design wherein lies its appeal. It is powered by an inline four-cylinder 1.6 L Duratec petrol engine, with five speed manual gearbox.