Kia Bongo for sale in India December 2017
- Production 1980 - present
- With 2.5 TDI 4 cylinder single turbo engine, Kia Bongo is the rear wheel drive van with fuel consumption of 23.5 mpg, which makes it a long-selling item.
- With manual transmission and maximum power 92.5 BHP, it looks good on outside with sturdy body design. Double wishbone front/leaf spring rear suspension present.
- Interior looks cossy and moderately designed, with all basic functionality. Safety features are present, and this van is well known for its towing capacity.
New & Used prices
New and Used Kia Bongo prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Kia Bongo
KIA Motors K2700 - Vehicle Presentation
2011 Kia Bongo 3 4x4. Start Up, Engine, and In Depth Tour.
Forum of Kia Bongo
Top5 Kia Cars
- Kia Rio draws power from a four cylindered 1.6 L engine, which is mated to a six speed manual gearbox.
Top5 van Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 692,633
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 228,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 170,000
- Mini-truck launched by TATA motors in 2005.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 237,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 20,000
- This small truck has got 1493cc of displacement with the help of 8 numbers of valve and is SOHC G15A type.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 325,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 75,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 160,000