Jeep Wrangler for sale in India August 2017
- Production 1986 - present
- Jeep Wrangler is powered by a Pentastar 3.6 litre V6 engine system which is capable of producing amazing power and torque.
- Its engine system is combined with a 5 speed automatic or six speed manual transmission system. This makes its powertrain complete.
- It accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 8.4 seconds which is quite fast. It also has an overall fuel economy of 16 mpg which is impressive.
New & Used prices
New and Used Jeep Wrangler prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Jeep Wrangler
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara: The world's worst daily driver?
Epic Jeep Wrangler Rollovers - Amazing Fails Must See Ending
Reviews of Jeep Wrangler
Forum of Jeep Wrangler
Top5 Jeep Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 250,000
- Main competitors of Jeep Commander are Toyota 4Runner, Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot and Nissan Pathfinder which are trying hard to give tough competition.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 1,495,000
Top5 SUV Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 104,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 110,000
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 185,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 65,000
- Multipurpose pick-up truck in production since 1977, currently in its sixth generation. Sixth generation would run on petrol and diesel both.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 2,592,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 175,000
- Toyota Fortuner is powered by a four cylindered diesel engine displacing 168 BHP, along with 252 ft lb of torque.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 618,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 95,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 105,000