Jaguar F-Type for sale in India September 2017
- Production 2013 - present
- The Jaguar F-Type has been in market since 2013. It has a inter cooled and super charged DOHC 3 liter V6 or 5 liter V8 engine system.
- It has a rear wheel drive and an eight speed auto transmission system with a manual shifting mode feature which is mated with its engine.
- It has a top speed of 170 mph. It has a fuel economy of 16 to 21 mpg on city streets and 25 to 30 mpg on highways. It provides 300 to 400 HP and 350 to 450 lb-ft of torque.
New & Used prices
New and Used Jaguar F-Type prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Jaguar F-Type
X-Rated Hardcore Monster: Jaguar F-Type Review - Top Gear Series 20 - BBC
Jaguar F-Type R Coupe Review - XCAR
Reviews of Jaguar F-Type
Forum of Jaguar F-Type
Top5 Jaguar Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,750,000
- Remarkable thing is the flexibility provided by Jaguar XF with 4 engine variants of displacement 1999cc, 2179cc, 2993cc and 5000cc; thus producing great power.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 4,875,000
- 2014 Jaguar XJ Sedan offers 3.0L/5.0L V6 Supercharger FFV 8-speed Automatic engine with fuel economy 18/27 mpg. Provides RWD drivetrain - making it long selling.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 7,500,000
- 2014 Jaguar XK XKR offers a 5.0L Supercharger V8-cylinder engine with 6-speed Automatic transmission and Rear Wheel Drive drivetrain spec.
Top5 coupe Cars
- Manufactured by the Chrysler Corporation, the Challenger is presently classified as a full-size pony car with FR layout.
- From the Dodge division of Chrysler, the Charger variants were classified as mid-sized 2-door car, subcompact car and full-sized sedan.
- Toyota Supra falls under both sports car come grand tourer category. Latest 2 door sports car was first displayed in 2014 Detroit auto show.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 3,722,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 92,000
- The 2016 Honda Accord came with a redefined exterior and interior design but is still powered by a 2.4S DOHC in-line four and a 3.5SV SOHC V6 engine.
Top5 convertible Cars
- It is a limited edition model based on the Aventador to commemorate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary, the Veneno is packed with an Aventador's 6.5 L V12 producing 750 PS, it has a top speed of 356 km/h and takes 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 48,400,000
- Lamborghini Aventador is a two seater coupe, powered by a 6.5 liter V12 engine block, displacing 691 BHP.
- Lamborghini Gallardo has several variations: Coupe and Convertible. Engine specs include 5.2L V10 6 speed manual/automated manual, and AWD manual/automated manual.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 4,200,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Convertible offers engine of 1.8L Turbo 4-cylinder with 6speed Manual,3.5L V6 or 5.5L V8 cylinder with 7speed automatic transmission.
- First sold in 1966, the Camaro was classified as a muscle car. To date, there are 5 generations with the 5th generation’s production starting in 2009.