JAC iEV for sale in India August 2017
- JAC Citipony comes with 2 basic engine configurations, including the 1.3L and 1.5L along with a 1299cc 4G13 engine. The transmission offered is 5 speed manual.
- With a max power production of 94 BHP, the suspension offered is independent along with a good power steering spec which improves handling.
- Exterior specs look pretty standard along with comfortable seating and interior design. On road driving experience is pretty comfortable with safety.
New & Used prices
New and Used JAC iEV prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Forum of JAC iEV
Top5 sedan Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 545,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 121,786
- Suzuki Swift Dzire offers a 1.2L K series 4 cylinder VVT petrol engine or a 1.24L DDiS 4 cylinder diesel variant with CRDi technology which impresses buyers.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 75,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
- Second Generation Ford Ikon is currently available in South Africe and Mexico.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 75,500
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 45,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 50,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 26,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 350,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 160,000