JAC M1 for sale in India
- Production 2002 - present
- Hyundai licensed Starex model produced in China; 4 door van model; introduced in 2002. It features a DOHC VGT 2.0L, 4 cylinder engine producing 167HP power.
- JAC Refine has an automatic 4 speed or manual 5 speed power transmission system. Engine can generate 289lbft torque due to Variable Geometry Turbocharger.
- Awarded the "Best MPV" due to fuel efficient engine combined with luxurious interiors. Offers RWD platform with disc brakes, dual air conditioning system.
New & Used prices
New and Used JAC M1 prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of JAC M1
JAC Refine 2012 l Video en Full HD l Presentado por BUSESYCAMIONES.pe
Jac Refine 2013 Salón Automóvil Bogota 2012 FULL HD
Forum of JAC M1
Top5 MPV Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 1,399,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 250,000
- The 2nd Generation (2016) Toyota Innova is powered by either a 2.8 liter diesel engine producing 171 ps - 270 lb-ft of torque or a 2.0 liter gasoline engine producing 136 ps and 135 lb-ft of torque paired with a 6-speed automatic transmisson or a 5-speed manual transmission.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 622,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 130,000
- Suzuki Ertiga available in Petrol, Diesel and CNG variants with 1.4L K series VVT petrol engine with 94 HP and 1.2L DDiS diesel engine with 89 HP.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 370,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 50,000
- With aluminum light weight K10B engine containing 3 cylinders, Suzuki Wagon R brings comfortable ride to the public. It has 3 variants of Petrol, CNG and LPG.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 854,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 150,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,900,000
- Minivan 5-door, large MPV style model featuring a maximum 8-seating arrangement; has three variants; primarily targeted for Japanese and South-Asian customers.