JAC M1 Price list for sale India
- Production 2002 - present
- Hyundai licensed Starex model produced in China; 4 door van model; introduced in 2002. It features a DOHC VGT 2.0L, 4 cylinder engine producing 167HP power.
- JAC Refine has an automatic 4 speed or manual 5 speed power transmission system. Engine can generate 289lbft torque due to Variable Geometry Turbocharger.
- Awarded the "Best MPV" due to fuel efficient engine combined with luxurious interiors. Offers RWD platform with disc brakes, dual air conditioning system.
New and Used JAC M1 prices in India0 prices
- Sort by
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of JAC M1
JAC Refine 2012 l Video en Full HD l Presentado por BUSESYCAMIONES.pe
Jac Refine 2013 Salón Automóvil Bogota 2012 FULL HD
Forum of JAC M1
Top5 MPV Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 1,485,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 250,000
- The 2nd Generation (2016) Toyota Innova is powered by either a 2.8 liter diesel engine producing 171 ps - 270 lb-ft of torque or a 2.0 liter gasoline engine producing 136 ps and 135 lb-ft of torque paired with a 6-speed automatic transmisson or a 5-speed manual transmission.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 280,000
- Minivan 5-door, large MPV style model featuring a maximum 8-seating arrangement; has three variants; primarily targeted for Japanese and South-Asian customers.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 618,043
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 300,000
- Suzuki Ertiga available in Petrol, Diesel and CNG variants with 1.4L K series VVT petrol engine with 94 HP and 1.2L DDiS diesel engine with 89 HP.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 795,101
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 150,000
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 408,149
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 50,000
- With aluminum light weight K10B engine containing 3 cylinders, Suzuki Wagon R brings comfortable ride to the public. It has 3 variants of Petrol, CNG and LPG.