Isuzu Crosswind Price list for sale India
- Production 1991 - present
- Also known as Chevrolet Tavera
- Isuzu Crosswind is powered by a four cylindered 8 valve turbo charged diesel engine, with power of 85 PS @ 3900 rpm along with 185 Nm of torque.
- Having body type of 5dr AUV and seating capicity of 7. Special features include power Steering, power Locks and power Windows.
- The front features an independent torsion beam supported wishbone suspension while its rear end features non independent leaf springs.
New and Used Isuzu Crosswind prices in India0 prices
- Sort by
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Isuzu Crosswind
2010 Isuzu Crosswind - Long Term Review
Reviews of Isuzu Crosswind
Forum of Isuzu Crosswind
Top5 Isuzu Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 599,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 600,000
- The Isuzu D-MAX has a 3 liter DOHC 4 cylinder turbo diesel engine system which provides 130kW power and 380 Nm of torque.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 2,127,000
- Isuzu MU-7 has a 3.0L 4 cylinder 16 V VGS Turbo Diesel Engine with RWD drivetrain. It produces a power of 160.8 BHP @ 3600 RPM and 360 Nm @ 2800 RPM.
Top5 MPV Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 1,485,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 275,000
- The 2nd Generation (2016) Toyota Innova is powered by either a 2.8 liter diesel engine producing 171 ps - 270 lb-ft of torque or a 2.0 liter gasoline engine producing 136 ps and 135 lb-ft of torque paired with a 6-speed automatic transmisson or a 5-speed manual transmission.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 618,043
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 200,000
- Suzuki Ertiga available in Petrol, Diesel and CNG variants with 1.4L K series VVT petrol engine with 94 HP and 1.2L DDiS diesel engine with 89 HP.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 408,149
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 17,500
- With aluminum light weight K10B engine containing 3 cylinders, Suzuki Wagon R brings comfortable ride to the public. It has 3 variants of Petrol, CNG and LPG.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 795,101
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 169,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,900,000
- Minivan 5-door, large MPV style model featuring a maximum 8-seating arrangement; has three variants; primarily targeted for Japanese and South-Asian customers.