Infiniti QX50 for sale in India August 2017
- Production 2007 - present
- 2014 Infiniti QX50 SUV offers 3.7L V6-cylinder engine along with 7-speed Automatic transmission. Drivetrain specs include rear wheel drive, with 325 HP at 7000 rpm.
- Fuel economy of this car is about 17/25 mpg, along with double wishbone front and multilink rear suspension. This provides stability and good drive control.
- Interior specs are defined as classy with smooth driving experience and easy to use electronic interface. Exterior body design is very good with compliant ride.
New & Used prices
New and Used Infiniti QX50 prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Infiniti QX50
Real Videos: 2012 Infiniti EX35 Journey All-Wheel Drive
Real First Impresions Video: 2012 Infiniti EX35 Journey All-Wheel Drive
Reviews of Infiniti QX50
Forum of Infiniti QX50
Top5 wagon/hatchback Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 75,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 22,000
- Suzuki Alto is powered by a four stroke three cylindered engine block that helps this hatchback accelerate from 0 - 60 kmph within 11.5 seconds.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 513,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 25,000
- The Tata Indica/Vista with its spacious cabin is considered a family oriented hatchback
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 45,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 75,000
- Optra from Chevrolet is a compact sedan which comes with 15 inch alloy wheels and large trunk space. Bold design in the front portion increases style.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 155,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 59,500
- Hyundai Getz, a mini car with engine specs of 1.1L to 1.6L I4 petrol, and 1.5L I3/I4 diesel engine. Transmission option include 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 75,500
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.