Infiniti Q50 for sale in India September 2017
- Production 2014 - present
- 2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan offers 3.7L V6-cylinder (AWD) or 3.5L Hybrid V6 cylinder (AWD) engine along with 7 speed automatic transmission. Drivetrain is RWD.
- With a fuel economy of 20/29 mpg, it produces 328 HP at 7000 rpm that offers a very good driving experience along with additional handling and control specs.
- Exterior designing is comprehensive with detailed body styles. Interior is detailed with features including room for cargo and passenger, along with safety specs.
New & Used prices
New and Used Infiniti Q50 prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Infiniti Q50
2014 Infiniti Q50 Review
2014 Infiniti Q50 Aerodynamics Official Trailer HD
Reviews of Infiniti Q50
Forum of Infiniti Q50
Top5 sedan Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 545,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 121,786
- Suzuki Swift Dzire offers a 1.2L K series 4 cylinder VVT petrol engine or a 1.24L DDiS 4 cylinder diesel variant with CRDi technology which impresses buyers.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
- Second Generation Ford Ikon is currently available in South Africe and Mexico.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 28,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 77,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 50,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 215,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 85,000