Hyundai Tucson Price list for sale India
New and Used Hyundai Tucson prices in India7 prices
- Sort by
- * Prices updated on 20, Feb 2017.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to INR based on exchange rates of 19, Feb 2017.
Video of Hyundai Tucson
hyundai tucson off road best video
Official2010 Hyundai Tucson ix35 Official Preview
About Hyundai Tucson
Reviews of Hyundai Tucson
Forum of Hyundai Tucson
Top5 Hyundai Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 45,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 65,000
- Hyundai Getz, a mini car with engine specs of 1.1L to 1.6L I4 petrol, and 1.5L I3/I4 diesel engine. Transmission option include 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 555,572
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 150,000
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 434,878
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 134,990
- Hyundai i10 is powered by a range of engine options including a 1.0 liter and a 1.2 liter, four-cylindered petrol variant, displacing close to 65 BHP.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 30,000
- Hyundai Santro features a 1.1 SOHC 12 valve 1086 cc GLS engine with multi-point electronic fuel injection. With a 2WD front drivetrain, it offers 5 speed manual.
Top5 SUV Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 868,456
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 160,000
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 579,527
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 120,000
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 2,518,728
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 980,000
- Toyota Fortuner is powered by a four cylindered diesel engine displacing 168 BHP, along with 252 ft lb of torque.
- Full size crew cab truck 4-door SUV/SUT model; marketed from 2003-2009. Relatively slim & tall body, new grille, lightweight with 6 passenger seating capacity.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 7,000,000
- The 2010 model of this midsize SUV featured a 3.7L inline 5 cylinder engine. Drivetrain specs included a four wheel drive, generating 239 HP at 5800 RPM.