Hummer H2 for sale in India November 2017
- Production 2003 - 2009
- Full size crew cab truck 4-door SUV/SUT model; marketed from 2003-2009. Relatively slim & tall body, new grille, lightweight with 6 passenger seating capacity.
- Ford Expedition features a 393HP 6.2L, V-8 cylinder engine; accelerates from 0-60mph in 10.7 seconds; It has an automatic 4/6-speed power transmission system.
- It has a fuel economy is 9-10mpg; general purpose & pickup vehicle, leather interiors, independent suspension, climate control system, BOSE sound system etc.
New & Used prices
New and Used Hummer H2 prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Hummer H2
► HUMMER H2 vs HUMMER H1 [off-road]
About Hummer H2
The Hummer H2 reigned the SUV market from 2003 to 2009. Drawing direct design specifications from the H1, it emerged to be every off roader's go-to vehicle. With significant popularity in the USA, this vehicle also made a substantial impact on the Indian subcontinent.
Get the Best of Off-Roading and Military Grade with Hummer H2
Hummer – a cult whose mere presence is a reason enough to turn heads on the streets. From the masculine chrome grille & wide military tires to its raised stance and tank-like appearance, Hummer personifies legacy, maintaining design perceptions from times in history. However, the geo-political governing bodies do not sanction driving the Hummer H1 (army grade model) around the streets. So, to cater to the general audience, the company brought along its road legal model – the Hummer H2.
Standalone features to boast of
The prime attraction of H2 comes from its 10-inch ground clearance. Its impeccable capability to devour on any terrain makes it a go-to vehicle for extreme off-roaders. Here is a closer look at its features comprising the exterior and interiors of this heavy duty SUV.
- An Array of the Standards
This SUV lines up its interiors like any other. Supporting a 6-seater capacity, it features hand knit leather upholstered seats. Leather upholstery also extends to its cabin amenities that include the dashboard, door jackets, and gearbox.
An LED instrument cluster adorns the driver's cabin which receives apt complementation from an 8-inch full HD infotainment screen. It is backed up by a 6-disk CD changer and an 8-speaker Bose surround sound system.
To aid off-roaders to stay on track, a gyroscopic compass finds itself lined on the central console of Hummer H2 along with an outside temperature indicator.
- Options with Trims
A large and comprehensive power sunroof, customizable rear suspensions and a rearview camera come as optional add-ons with higher trims. In addition, side step bars, custom front grilles, and 20-inch chrome wheels are other mentionable options.
Designing Perspective of H2
This Hummer, made for road legal commuting, retains its army grade design from its predecessor. A wide chrome grille bar adorns the front fascia, bracketed by a couple of powerful LED headlamps on either side. Fog lamps sit perpendicular to a large air intake of this 5 door SUV.
The rear wears a similar outfit with substantially significant wheel arches housing standard 19-inch alloy wheels fitted with all-terrain tires.
Hummer H2 Pros & Cons
- Substantial power from a 6.2 L V-8 engine producing 393 HP and 400 lb-ft. of torque.
- Ideal for off-roading and climbing terrains.
- Low maintenance.
- Ample leg and headroom in both the front and back seats.
- Adequate Ground Clearance – 10 inches.
- 8300 lbs. of towing capacity.
- Considerably low mpg on city roads (10 mpg approx.)
- Tight maneuverability around corners.
- Significant engine vibrations above 60 mph mark.
- Difficulty parking in crowded spaces.
Release and Sales of H2 in India and Abroad
The Hummer H2 had first hit tarmacs in 2003 and stayed in production till 2009. Apart from the USA mainland, the Indian and South Asian market saw its face in early 2006. This became one of the leading SUVs in its segment surpassing sales figures of the Chevy Tahoe and Colorado. Presently, the H2 has given way to its H3 and H4 counterparts which bear the testimony of this vehicle's popularity and success.
Forum of Hummer H2
can any one explain me features of Hummer H2?
- Last updated : 26, Sep 2016
- Posted by yogi
- Replies of This topic : 1 Replies
Top5 SUV Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 104,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 95,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 110,000
- Multipurpose pick-up truck in production since 1977, currently in its sixth generation. Sixth generation would run on petrol and diesel both.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 2,592,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 300,000
- Toyota Fortuner is powered by a four cylindered diesel engine displacing 168 BHP, along with 252 ft lb of torque.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 618,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 95,000