Honda WR-V for sale in India October 2017
New and Used Honda WR-V prices in India 1 prices
- Latest post
- Sort by
- Used (1)
honda- wrv diesel full option
- Condition Used
- AreaKerala - Palakkad
- * Prices updated on 16, Oct 2017.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to INR based on exchange rates of 17, Oct 2017.
New Honda WR-V Ex-showroom prices 2017 for sale in Delhi
- Honda WR-V I-VTEC S Price (New) : Rs 775,000
- Honda WR-V I-DTEC S Price (New) : Rs 879,000
- Honda WR-V I-VTEC VX Price (New) : Rs 899,000
- Honda WR-V I-DTEC VX Price (New) : Rs 1,000,000
Video of Honda WR-V
Honda WR-V - Salão do Automóvel 2016 | Webmotors
Amidst growing demand, Honda WR-V to see increased production
Of late, there has been a surge in demand for the Honda WR-V crossover forcing the manufacturer to amp up the production to 5,000 units a month as against the current 3,400 units a month. The vehicle has so far garnered 23,000 bookings but the company has ended up delivering only 16,000 units resulting in up to two months waiting period for the buyers. The increased production will help the company in clearing the backlog as well as gearing up for the upcoming festive season.
24, Jul 2017
Honda Cars India Limited (HCIL) is all set to ramp up the production of its compact crossover, the WR-V thanks to the burgeoning demand from the buyers. The vehicle hit the roads in March this year and so far the bookings have peaked at 23,000 units, a figure that is giving a headache to the Japanese maker to meet the demand at the current rate of production.
The company has only managed to ship about 16,000 units till date staring at a shortfall of 7,000 units. The crisis has resulted in up to two months waiting period. And to significantly reduce the waiting period for the buyers, the company is dwelling upon to increase the production of WR-V.
At present, the firm produces 3,400 units per month. But now it is going to churn out 5,000 units per month to make up for the shortfall. This will also help the company in dealing with the upcoming festive season when the demand for the WR-V is expected to soar up further.
The Honda WR-V is a competitive crossover model developed jointly in association with the Honda R&D India and Honda R&D Japan. The vehicle based on the platform of Honda Jazz is currently produced from the Honda Tapukara plant in Rajasthan.
Talking about the specifications, the WR-V is offered in petrol and diesel variants. The petrol version cranks out 89bhp power and 110Nm torque with the help of a 1.2-liter 4-cylinder engine mated to 5-speed manual gearbox. On the other hand, the diesel version is powered by a 1.5-liter engine that produces 99bhp power and 200Nm torque. The engine is paired with a 6-speed manual gearbox.
Both the variants conspicuously do away with the automatic transmission in the line of the other SUVs in this segment. The only exception is the Ford EcoSport that comes with the automatic gearbox, but this only applies to its petrol version.
The WR-V has some highlighting features such as electric sunroof, driver side cooled holder, smartphone holder, a driver side armrest, dual front airbags and ABS with EBD. Also, the WR-V features a redesigned front end including the LED pilot lamps, 16-inch alloy wheels, and 7-inch Digipad infotainment system.
The Honda WR-V is the fifth most popular UV in India in terms of sales. The top selling utility vehicle is the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza followed by the Hyundai Creta, Mahindra Bolero, and Maruti Suzuki Ertiga. The prices of Honda WR-V start at Rs. 7.79 lakhs for the petrol version and Rs. 8.85 lakhs for the diesel version.
- Images from hondacarindia.com
Forum of Honda WR-V
Top5 Honda Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 180,000
- The 10Th Generation Honda Civic/2016 Civic comes in 3 different body styles namely; 2-door coupe, 4-door sedan and 5-door hatchback.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 863,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 45,000
- Exterior consists of chrome finished grille, and classic body paint job. Along with cruise control, interior looks good with additional safety specs, including ABS.
- Minivan model introduced in 1994; severely restricted size & concept - later modified to comparatively larger MPV version. Successful in Japan but not in US.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 3,722,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 95,000
- The 2016 Honda Accord came with a redefined exterior and interior design but is still powered by a 2.4S DOHC in-line four and a 3.5SV SOHC V6 engine.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 2,110,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 199,000
- Honda CR-V comes with two variants of engine; one with 1997cc of displacement and another with 2354cc of displacement.
Top5 SUV Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 104,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 120,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 75,000
- Multipurpose pick-up truck in production since 1977, currently in its sixth generation. Sixth generation would run on petrol and diesel both.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 2,592,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 17,000
- Toyota Fortuner is powered by a four cylindered diesel engine displacing 168 BHP, along with 252 ft lb of torque.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 618,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 70,000