Honda S2000 for sale in India
- Production 1999 - 2009
- Exterior include power operated top with rear glass window that opens on call. Interior specs are sleek, and include power options for entry, with digital interface.
- Central console of Honda S2000 is good. A close ratio 6 speed manual transmission provides strong acceleration. Suspension is 4 wheel double wishbone.
- Overall frame is rigid, essential for good handling. Safety specs are good with ABS, airbags, tire pressure monitoring. Fuel economy is 18/25 MPG in city/highway.
New and Used Honda S2000 prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Reviews of Honda S2000
User Review : 1Reviews
It was a impulse purchase, but I have not complaints or regrets!
I replaced Legacy B4 2.0 GT Spec B AT with this. Tires are Michelin Primacy 3ST, and with S2000, I got Michelin ...Read more
- Rating : 4.5
- Date : 12, Nov 2015
- Review by Japanese user
Forum of Honda S2000
Top5 Honda Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 863,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
- Exterior consists of chrome finished grille, and classic body paint job. Along with cruise control, interior looks good with additional safety specs, including ABS.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 70,000
- The 10Th Generation Honda Civic/2016 Civic comes in 3 different body styles namely; 2-door coupe, 4-door sedan and 5-door hatchback.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 3,722,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 125,000
- The 2016 Honda Accord came with a redefined exterior and interior design but is still powered by a 2.4S DOHC in-line four and a 3.5SV SOHC V6 engine.
- Minivan model introduced in 1994; severely restricted size & concept - later modified to comparatively larger MPV version. Successful in Japan but not in US.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 2,110,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 160,000
- Honda CR-V comes with two variants of engine; one with 1997cc of displacement and another with 2354cc of displacement.
Top5 convertible Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 12,000,000
- Lamborghini Gallardo has several variations: Coupe and Convertible. Engine specs include 5.2L V10 6 speed manual/automated manual, and AWD manual/automated manual.
- It is a limited edition model based on the Aventador to commemorate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary, the Veneno is packed with an Aventador's 6.5 L V12 producing 750 PS, it has a top speed of 356 km/h and takes 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 2,000,000
- The Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe consists of engine spec of 6.5L V12 cylinder,6 speed automated manual transmission. The drive train spec is of all wheel drive.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,350,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Convertible offers engine of 1.8L Turbo 4-cylinder with 6speed Manual,3.5L V6 or 5.5L V8 cylinder with 7speed automatic transmission.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 11,900,000
- Boasting of its manufacturer’s signature Quattro permanent all-wheel drive system and “aluminium monocoque”, the Audi R8 is a 2-seater mid-engine sports car.