Honda Legend Price list for sale India
- Production 1985 - present
- A 3.7 liter V6 engine system with multi point fuel injection feature is present inside Honda HR-V. This is capable of producing 226KW and 370 Nm of torque.
- It is a all wheel drive type car. Its engine system is mated with a five speed automatic transmission system. It can accommodate about 5 passengers.
- 73 liter is the capacity of its fuel tank. It also has an impressive average mileage rate of 11.3 km per 100 km of distance travelled.
New and Used Honda Legend prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Honda Legend
2015 HONDA LEGEND（Acura RLX）HYBRID EX AWD - Exterior & Interior
Reviews of Honda Legend
User Review : 1Reviews
Because I don't see this often
<Exterior> It looks sharp. I like it. <interior> It is not too luxurious or too cheap. Good. <engine ...Read more
- Rating : 4.7
- Date : 9, Nov 2015
- Review by Japanese user
Forum of Honda Legend
Top5 Honda Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 46,500
- Exterior consists of chrome finished grille, and classic body paint job. Along with cruise control, interior looks good with additional safety specs, including ABS.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 80,000
- The 10Th Generation Honda Civic/2016 Civic comes in 3 different body styles namely; 2-door coupe, 4-door sedan and 5-door hatchback.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 85,000
- The 2016 Honda Accord came with a redefined exterior and interior design but is still powered by a 2.4S DOHC in-line four and a 3.5SV SOHC V6 engine.
- Minivan model introduced in 1994; severely restricted size & concept - later modified to comparatively larger MPV version. Successful in Japan but not in US.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 129,000
- Honda CR-V comes with two variants of engine; one with 1997cc of displacement and another with 2354cc of displacement.
Top5 sedan Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 35,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 35,000
- Second Generation Ford Ikon is currently available in South Africe and Mexico.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 42,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 125,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 34,000
- With Esteem Sedan option available, 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon provides 1.8L Inline 4-cylinder engine with 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.
Top5 coupe Cars
- Manufactured by the Chrysler Corporation, the Challenger is presently classified as a full-size pony car with FR layout.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 12,000,000
- Lamborghini Gallardo has several variations: Coupe and Convertible. Engine specs include 5.2L V10 6 speed manual/automated manual, and AWD manual/automated manual.
- From the Dodge division of Chrysler, the Charger variants were classified as mid-sized 2-door car, subcompact car and full-sized sedan.
- It is a limited edition model based on the Aventador to commemorate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary, the Veneno is packed with an Aventador's 6.5 L V12 producing 750 PS, it has a top speed of 356 km/h and takes 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 200,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan offers engine specs of 1.8L inline 4 cylinder Turbo, 3.5L V6 AWD or 6.2L V8, with 7 speed automatic transmission.