Honda CR-Z for sale in India August 2017
- Production 2010 - present
- Honda CR-Z features a CVT transmission system, which helps attain fuel efficiency close to 36/39 MPG on the city/freeway.
- The Honda CR-Z faces stiff competition in range from the Toyota Prius C and the Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid.
- Crisp handling and steering capability helps this vehicle stand out. Toyota has added better brakes, inducing confidence in the driver.
New & Used prices
New and Used Honda CR-Z prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Honda CR-Z
New Honda CR-Z Hybrid 2011
Honda CRZ 2013 Commercial trailer
Forum of Honda CR-Z
Top5 Honda Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 863,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 54,000
- Exterior consists of chrome finished grille, and classic body paint job. Along with cruise control, interior looks good with additional safety specs, including ABS.
- Minivan model introduced in 1994; severely restricted size & concept - later modified to comparatively larger MPV version. Successful in Japan but not in US.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 278,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 130,000
- The 10Th Generation Honda Civic/2016 Civic comes in 3 different body styles namely; 2-door coupe, 4-door sedan and 5-door hatchback.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 3,722,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 95,000
- The 2016 Honda Accord came with a redefined exterior and interior design but is still powered by a 2.4S DOHC in-line four and a 3.5SV SOHC V6 engine.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 2,110,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 150,000
- Honda CR-V comes with two variants of engine; one with 1997cc of displacement and another with 2354cc of displacement.
Top5 wagon/hatchback Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 75,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 22,000
- Suzuki Alto is powered by a four stroke three cylindered engine block that helps this hatchback accelerate from 0 - 60 kmph within 11.5 seconds.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 513,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 25,000
- The Tata Indica/Vista with its spacious cabin is considered a family oriented hatchback
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 45,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 75,000
- Optra from Chevrolet is a compact sedan which comes with 15 inch alloy wheels and large trunk space. Bold design in the front portion increases style.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 155,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 59,500
- Hyundai Getz, a mini car with engine specs of 1.1L to 1.6L I4 petrol, and 1.5L I3/I4 diesel engine. Transmission option include 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 75,500
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
- The Hyundai Accent first launched in 1999, was one of the best selling models from the Hyundai stable. The car was still in production after some minor face-lifts until it was phased out in 2013.Finally making its way for the new Xcent, a compact sedan based on the Grand i10 platform.