Honda Brio Price list for sale India
- Production 2011 - present
- Honda Brio and the Brio Amaze (the sedan twin model of the Brio) was officially launched at 5th Philippine International Motor Show on 18-21th Sep 2014.
- The prices are expected above the half-million-peso mark.
- The rivals are the Toyota Wigo and the Mitsubishi Mirage.
- The Brio has a four-cylinder engine (both the Mirage and the Wigo have three-cylinder engine), resulting in a clear advantage in horsepower (99hp) and torque (127Nm).
New and Used Honda Brio prices in India227 prices
- Sort by
Honda Brio petrol 34000 Kms 2012 year
- West Bengal - Siliguri
New Honda Brio Ex-showroom prices 2017 for sale in Delhi
- Honda Brio E (Petrol, Manual) Price (New) : Rs 437,700
- Honda Brio EX (Petrol, Manual) Price (New) : Rs 459,800
- Honda Brio S (Petrol, Manual) Price (New) : Rs 495,800
- Honda Brio V (Petrol, Manual) Price (New) : Rs 529,900
- Honda Brio VX (Petrol, Manual) Price (New) : Rs 569,400
- Honda Brio VX BLMT AVN (Petrol, Manual) Price (New) : Rs 617,400
- Honda Brio VX (Petrol, Automatic) Price (New) : Rs 649,800
- Honda Brio VX BLAT AVN (Petrol, Automatic) Price (New) : Rs 697,300
- * Prices updated on 24, Feb 2017.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to INR based on exchange rates of 25, Feb 2017.
Video of Honda Brio
Honda Brio Automatic Video Review and Road Test by CarToq.com
2011 Honda Brio | Comprehensive Review | Autocar India
Reviews of Honda Brio
User Review : 1Reviews
awesome car a lot of power in experience
Honda brio a small car of more power brio looks cool also the interior is good quality there is no gap in interior ...Read more
- Rating : 4.7
- Date : 29, Jun 2016
- Review by Sunita Raghoji Bansode
Forum of Honda Brio
Top5 Honda Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 802,400
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 60,000
- Exterior consists of chrome finished grille, and classic body paint job. Along with cruise control, interior looks good with additional safety specs, including ABS.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 180,000
- The 10Th Generation Honda Civic/2016 Civic comes in 3 different body styles namely; 2-door coupe, 4-door sedan and 5-door hatchback.
- Minivan model introduced in 1994; severely restricted size & concept - later modified to comparatively larger MPV version. Successful in Japan but not in US.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 145,000
- The 2016 Honda Accord came with a redefined exterior and interior design but is still powered by a 2.4S DOHC in-line four and a 3.5SV SOHC V6 engine.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 2,196,300
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 160,000
- Honda CR-V comes with two variants of engine; one with 1997cc of displacement and another with 2354cc of displacement.
Top5 mini car Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 523,404
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 130,000
- Suzuki Swift Dzire offers a 1.2L K series 4 cylinder VVT petrol engine or a 1.24L DDiS 4 cylinder diesel variant with CRDi technology which impresses buyers.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 471,613
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 115,000
- With swift handling, unique vertical headlamp, dynamic grille and improved fuel effiency, it is very much popular in its class. Safety specs include ABS, with multiple airbags.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 206,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 40,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 165,000
- Suzuki SX4 is loaded with all basic features offering a fuel economy of 22 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 95,000
- Ford Fiesta is based on a classic design wherein lies its appeal. It is powered by an inline four-cylinder 1.6 L Duratec petrol engine, with five speed manual gearbox.