HTC One A9s Price in India and Specification
- Smartphone, Android OS, v...
- 5.0 inches, 720 x 1280 pi...
- 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE), 16GB, 3... more specs
- Shop Type
- Online & Physical Shop
- Physical Shop
- Online Shop
- Private Seller
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of HTC One A9s
HTC A9s im Test: das Hands-on | deutsch
HTC One A9s: Interview auf der IFA 2016 (Deutsch) | SwagTab
Specs of HTC One A9s
- Type: Smartphone
- Shape: Bar
- OS: Android
- OS ver: Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense
- SIM: Nano SIM
- CPU: Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 , Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- CPU Speed: 1.8 GHz + 1.0 GHz
- Storage: 16GB, 32GB
- RAM: 2GB, 3GB
- External Storage: Extended memory: microSD up to 2TB
- Battery: Capacity: 2300 mAh , Talk time on 3G network: up to 13.11 hours , Standby time on 3G network: up to 432 hours , Power saver mode , Extreme power saving mode , Fast charging (5V/1.5A)
- Display Size: 5.0 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- Type: 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE)
- 2G: 2G/2.5G - GSM/GPRS/EDGE: , 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G: 3G UMTS (#UL): , 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- 4G (LTE): 4G LTE (#UHL): , FDD: Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8,12, 17, 28 , TDD: Bands 38, 40 , 4G LTE (#UL): , FDD: Bands 1, 3, 7, 8, 20
- Speed: Cat 6 LTE, download up to 300 Mbps, upload up to 50 Mbps
- Main Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash
- Front Camera: MP, f/2.8, 33.7 mm, 1.12 µm pixel size
- Features: WiFi, Hotspot/Tethering, GPS, Bluetooth, Flash
- Dimensions: 146.49 x 71.5. x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 149.8 g
HTC announces One A9s with downgraded specs
On the eve of IFA 2016, HTC announced One A9s successor to its previous release, One A9. Although One A9s is a Gen 2 handset, it is actually a downgraded version of One A9 with some compromises made in the specs department to keep its price down. The new phone which has dialed down mainly the display matrix and processor will be available for sale in the month of October. Price detail is not revealed as yet.
6, Sep 2016
HTC One A9 when rolled out last year, seemed like a doppelganger of iPhone 6 for its stark similarities in terms of design. One A9, although wasn't on par with the iPhone in the matter of internals, yet it had come out packing some solid specs and left no stone unturned to come close to be viewed as a replica of the iPhone.
Ahead of IFA, rumor mill got wind of the news that HTC would be launching an upgrade to One A9 in the name of One A9s- noticeably a nomenclature similar to iPhone variants. Images of One A9s in possession with VentureBeat had suggested there won't be any major difference between One A9s and its precursor. Nevertheless, when One A9s was finally announced at a pre-IFA event by HTC, it seemed the One A9s is more of a downgrade than the upgrade to One A9, although the exterior of the phone pretty much resembles same as that of its predecessor with metallic rear and curved sides except for the absence of HTC on-the-front branding and the camera repositioning.
HTC has stripped out specs in many ways, perhaps to reduce the cost. First trim down has taken place in the display department. Although the screen size remained same at 5-inch, One A9s now sports a 720p Super LCD display in comparison to the 1080p AMOLED display of One A9. Moreover, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 CPU has been replaced with a less powerful MediaTek octa-core Helio P10. Even though the primary camera remains at 13MP, it has no OIS and the aperture has gone narrower with f/2.2 as against f/2.0 earlier. Secondary camera has, however, been bumped up to 5MP as was rumored previously.
Aside from that, the handset comes in two memory variants such as 2GB RAM+16GB storage and 3GB RAM+32GB storage. Internal storage capacity is expandable via microSD card. The phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. A 2,300mAh battery, a slight bump from the previous 2,150mAh battery backs the phone. One A9s retains the fingerprint scanner. The connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Cat 6 LTE, NFC and Bluetooth 4.2.
HTC One A9 thanks to its overpricing couldn't get going as was expected. The Taiwanese company in a way reintroduces One A9 with a dialed down specs in One A9s to entice the lost out buyers. So, expectedly, the new version will cost less than the previous counterpart, however, the pricing detail is yet to be revealed. The phone will be available for sale in October in all markets.
- Images from htc.com
Forum of HTC One A9s
Compared to HTC One A9s
Top5 HTC Mobile Phones
Lowest Price : Rs 17,899
- Smartphone, Phablet, Andr...
- 5.2 inches, Quad HD (2560...
- 3G, 4G (LTE), 2G
Lowest Price : Rs 3,911
- Smartphone, Android 4.4 K...
- 5.5 inches, 720 x 1280 pi...
- 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE), 16GB, 1GB
Lowest Price : Rs 4,911
- Smartphone, Android 4.4.4...
- 5 inches, 1280 x 720
- 2G, 3G, 8GB, 1GB
Lowest Price : Rs 9,749
- Phablet, Android 4.4.4 Ki...
- 5.5 inches, 1280 x 720
- 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE), 16GB, 2GB
Lowest Price : Rs 13,999
- Phablet, Android 4.4.2 Ki...
- 5.5 inches, 1280 x 720
- 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE), 8GB, 1.5GB