Ford Ranger for sale in India October 2017
- Production 2011 - present
- Ford Ranger features a double-cab cabin setup, based on a 4 x 4 drivetrain. It draws power from a 3.2 L TDCi engine, which is hooked on to a six speed manual gearbox.
- Interior design consist of a long central console, with cruise control option for better driving experience. Exterior is similar to conventional SUV.
- The Volkswagen Amarok and Mazda BT-50 are its primary rivals in class, although, Ford’s superior performance and hauling capacity, helps it outclass all competition.
New & Used prices
New and Used Ford Ranger prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Ford Ranger
Ford Ranger pick-up review - CarBuyer
Ford Ranger Wildtrak Review 2015
Forum of Ford Ranger
Top5 Ford Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 33,000
- Second Generation Ford Ikon is currently available in South Africe and Mexico.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 215,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 67,000
- Ford Fiesta is based on a classic design wherein lies its appeal. It is powered by an inline four-cylinder 1.6 L Duratec petrol engine, with five speed manual gearbox.
- Ford Explorer is powered by Direct Injection Ti-VCT Ecoboost I4, 3.5L Twin Turbocharged, enhancing this vehicle’s performance.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 2,549,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 245,000
- Ford Endeavour is a tough crossover, which is capable of treading into most terrains. It features high ground clearance, with stiff suspension, ensuring maximum drive-ability.
- Ford’s latest range of EcoBoost engines on the Escape has made it easier to maintain, returning an average fuel economy of 22/31 MPG on the city/freeway.
Top5 pickup Cars
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 698,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 20,000
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 237,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 18,000
- This small truck has got 1493cc of displacement with the help of 8 numbers of valve and is SOHC G15A type.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 95,000
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 996,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 100,000