Ford Mustang for sale in India November 2017
- Production 1964 - present
- Ford Mustang is powered by a range of supercharged V6 and V8 engine blocks mated to a 6 speed automatic transmission system.
- An optional six speed transmission system is also available, ensuring greater performance, along with an average fuel economy of 19/31 MPG on the city/freeway.
- Ford Mustang’s primary competitors in class include the Chevrolet Camaro and Dodge Challenger, although, the Mustang holds an edge in range.
New & Used prices
New and Used Ford Mustang prices in India 0 prices
Please wait for price information to be registered.
- * Prices updated on 24, Nov 2017.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to INR based on exchange rates of 24, Nov 2017.
New Ford Mustang Ex-showroom prices 2017 for sale in Delhi
- Ford Mustang V8 AMT Price (New) : Rs 6,630,000
Video of Ford Mustang
2015 Ford Mustang Review - Kelley Blue Book
2015 Ford Mustang GT OFFICIAL Review – AmericanMuscle.com
Reviews of Ford Mustang
Forum of Ford Mustang
Top5 Ford Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 30,000
- Second Generation Ford Ikon is currently available in South Africe and Mexico.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 67,000
- Ford Fiesta is based on a classic design wherein lies its appeal. It is powered by an inline four-cylinder 1.6 L Duratec petrol engine, with five speed manual gearbox.
- Ford Explorer is powered by Direct Injection Ti-VCT Ecoboost I4, 3.5L Twin Turbocharged, enhancing this vehicle’s performance.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 2,549,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 200,000
- Ford Endeavour is a tough crossover, which is capable of treading into most terrains. It features high ground clearance, with stiff suspension, ensuring maximum drive-ability.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 718,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 475,000
- Ford EcoSport is a crossover, powered by a range of engine options, including three-cylinder 1.0 L petrol EcoBoost engine and higher placed four-cylinder 1.5 L petrol.
Top5 coupe Cars
- Manufactured by the Chrysler Corporation, the Challenger is presently classified as a full-size pony car with FR layout.
- From the Dodge division of Chrysler, the Charger variants were classified as mid-sized 2-door car, subcompact car and full-sized sedan.
- Toyota Supra falls under both sports car come grand tourer category. Latest 2 door sports car was first displayed in 2014 Detroit auto show.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 3,722,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 45,000
- The 2016 Honda Accord came with a redefined exterior and interior design but is still powered by a 2.4S DOHC in-line four and a 3.5SV SOHC V6 engine.
Top5 convertible Cars
- It is a limited edition model based on the Aventador to commemorate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary, the Veneno is packed with an Aventador's 6.5 L V12 producing 750 PS, it has a top speed of 356 km/h and takes 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 8,500,000
- Lamborghini Gallardo has several variations: Coupe and Convertible. Engine specs include 5.2L V10 6 speed manual/automated manual, and AWD manual/automated manual.
- First sold in 1966, the Camaro was classified as a muscle car. To date, there are 5 generations with the 5th generation’s production starting in 2009.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 27,300,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 8,500,000
- Boasting of its manufacturer’s signature Quattro permanent all-wheel drive system and “aluminium monocoque”, the Audi R8 is a 2-seater mid-engine sports car.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,750,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Convertible offers engine of 1.8L Turbo 4-cylinder with 6speed Manual,3.5L V6 or 5.5L V8 cylinder with 7speed automatic transmission.