Ferrari FF Price list for sale India
- Production 2011 - present
- The Ferrari FF is powered by a DOHC V12 42 valve engine system having direct fuel injection feature. It provides a 651 bhp and 504 lb-ft of torque.
- A 2 speed auto or 7 speed dual clutch auto transmission system is present. It provides a 4 wheel drive and space to accommodate 4 passengers.
- It accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 3.5 seconds and travels one-fourth of a mile in 11.5 seconds. It has a top speed of about 208 mph.
New and Used Ferrari FF prices in India0 prices
- Sort by
Please wait for price information to be registered.
New Ferrari FF Ex-showroom prices 2017 for sale in Delhi
- Ferrari FF 6.3L V12 (Petrol, Automatic) Price (New) : Rs 34,000,000
- * Prices updated on 13, Jan 2017.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to INR based on exchange rates of 20, Jan 2017.
Video of Ferrari FF
New Ferrari FF Launch Video
Ferrari FF Official Video
Reviews of Ferrari FF
User Review : 1Reviews
car is useful for our life i have also a car but it is very beautiful.i have so many cars.because of my car i ...Read more
- Rating : 3.7
- Date : 29, Sep 2016
- Review by Anish Kumar
Forum of Ferrari FF
Top5 Ferrari Cars
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 15,000,000
- A DOHC V8 32 value engine system powers the Ferrari F430 which produces 483 bhp and 343 lb-ft of torque. It also has the feature of port fuel injection.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 27,500,000
- The Ferrari 458 Italia is powered by a 4.5 litre V8 engine system which is capable of producing 562 HP and a 400 pound feet of torque.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 47,200,000
- The Ferrari F12berlinetta has a 48 valve DOHC V12 engine system with direct fuel injection technology which is capable of producing 730 HP and 509 lb-ft torque.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 38,800,000
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 33,000,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 21,000,000
- Great aerodynamics and with a seating capacity of four passengers, this luxury sports car has superb acceleration gaining speed of 62 mph in just 3.9 seconds.
Top5 coupe Cars
- Manufactured by the Chrysler Corporation, the Challenger is presently classified as a full-size pony car with FR layout.
- From the Dodge division of Chrysler, the Charger variants were classified as mid-sized 2-door car, subcompact car and full-sized sedan.
Lowest Price (New) : Rs 3,963,000
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 265,000
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan offers engine specs of 1.8L inline 4 cylinder Turbo, 3.5L V6 AWD or 6.2L V8, with 7 speed automatic transmission.
- It is a limited edition model based on the Aventador to commemorate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary, the Veneno is packed with an Aventador's 6.5 L V12 producing 750 PS, it has a top speed of 356 km/h and takes 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds.
Lowest Price (Used) : Rs 1,800,000
- The Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe consists of engine spec of 6.5L V12 cylinder,6 speed automated manual transmission. The drive train spec is of all wheel drive.